Ashton Mechanical Group

Ashton Mechanical Group Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews

Great company with room to grow

I’ve been with Ashton Mechanical for almost a year and it’s the best company I’ve worked for to date. They offer competitive salary’s with bonus structures in place. The company offers a lot of support and wants to see each employee grow into the best they can be. It’s a great team environment that works together to problem solve any issues that could arise in a job. There many company wide events, monthly breakfast that always have tool draws and give always. There’s also company outings to baseball games, golf tournaments, fishing trips, go carting and paintball. Working at Ashton I feel apart of a team and look forward to growing with them as they expand! Could not recommend them more.

Great family run company

I've been with them almost a year and wish I came here sooner. Great group of guys and gals. Actually care and take care of there employees. Lots of company events. They are always giving gifts and awards for Good work. They also give bonuses on top off of gifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashton Mechanical Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement