ASAP Secured Inc.

ASAP Secured Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada75 reviews

Insights into ASAP Secured Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Unfair wages for limitless work.

I loved my position with the company. I literally worked 7 days a week for the entirety of my tenure. As an Operations Manager and Business Manager I was on call for my guards and clients 24/7. After solidifying the firm in my region(6 months) I spoke with the CEO to ask for a raise. It took him all of 30 seconds to deny my any type of raise. As the Operations Manager they saw it fit to pay me $18/hr. Some of my guards/LPOs were making more than I was. Thank you for the experience and learning what not to accept from an employer..good day.

Cons

Low pay

This company is a joke

Poor management. Treat immigrant employees new to Canada like garbage. Disobey labour laws. Dispatch regularly threatens employees over group chat if people aren’t available 24-7 to work here. You can’t be sick, you can’t get a day off. Big egos in management. Get a job at a reputable security company. Don’t get on here.

Pros

Absolutely none.

Cons

Hours, pay and management bullies

Full of Cons

I worked at sofina food. Management is very unprofessional. Guards always late to releive you Supervisor is also late whom you blame. They don’t care about guards requirement. For new comers they are ok.

Pros

Nothing in pros

Cons

Lots of cons

Be prepared to work at a moments calls, also be prepared to be used and abused

Alain Mollette and the Montreal Office are the most dis-respectful individuals. The constant he said she said was monotonous, had to put hours of work in " on a rush basis" only to be told to cancel everything done to arrange for contracts. Mr. Mollette's attitude is that every employee should be prepared to work 24 hours a day however, employees are paid for no more than 40 Hours per week. Seeking a weekend off is akin to pulling "hens teeth"! The language barrier that was presented made it almost difficult to understand at times, further the inability to fully comprehend the english language was as equally difficult. The President of the Organization is 2 faced, a liar and does not support employees as he atest too so often - HYPOCRITE! Don't expect to be treated fairly if you intend to raise a complaint - the complaints sit on desk - without reply and there aren't clear concerns or answers! Forget about human rights with this company - as they say - *hit rolls down from the top!!!

Pros

Endless hours unpaid work

Cons

No support, a Director and President that do not care and mistreat employees

Management doesn't care about guards.

I was a guard at Goderich after the tornado. I was on Sifto. We were expected to do 12 hour shifts, 7 shifts a week, with no time off at all for more than a month. It was exhausting. We were put at risk, as only one guard was on the site and we were not given any sort of secure workspace. Our only shelter was our own personal vehicle. Bathroom facilities were filthy porta potties, and there was nowhere to wash hands or heat up meals. Pay was poor and we had to buy our own uniforms. No benefits. Co-workers were great, but management was terrible at communicating with guards, and I got conflicting instructions from supervisors, making it impossible to please everyone.

Pros

Nice coworkers.

Cons

Everything else.

Goderich Site Review

In my short time working with ASAP Security on the Goderich Site, i have had a positive experience supportive co-workers, positive work environment, Pay is great compared to the amount you would be making on other sites with separate company. Long Shifts, but you are given a decent work/life balance. Overall, Lots of responsibility and organized work environment that truly delivers a different experience within the security line of work.

Pros

Paid Breaks, Great Work environment, Organized

Cons

Long Hours

Team work and Collaborative characteristics.

Over all every job depending on the professional setting and Company policy and Job characteristics .• the Activities at this area is differenmt from the other, Daily Activities as follow: Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.

Horrible operations

Working for this company has shown me how Horrible operations are, they don’t care for the Guards, they only care for their contracts. If your working site is no longer interested in you. You will be removed without hesitation and without any investigation. This company treats their workers on a every degrading level.

Room for position improvement

It was a fun-loving working environment with a diverse group of people to relate and collaborate effectively in decision-making. The straight nights 12hour shift was quite a problematic to balance between work and life. I would prefer a day12hour shift to nights. I can manage work and life schedules.

Unbias

Work is very scarce in the north. Could not survive with the amount of work available. Did not see any advance for promotion in the future for me . Too little work in the north.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Scattered hrs

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ASAP Secured Inc.?

No care of security guard ( see detailed review)

Scheduling is one man show if he is not friend, you will loose working hours. Management is sleeping. No increase in basic wage even after five years. No benefits even after sezcdddfffveral year no insurance coverage. They don’t care about experience or security profession standards. Always deduct half an hour salary from every shift. No permanent site or permanent schedule.

Pros

Just time passing company

Cons

No career

Not recommended.

I do not recommend working at this company. The company has poor communication and very little room to grow. As well as the pay rate is not equal to the work you are required to complete.

Solid ferm

Great stable environment with quality working peace officers and overall management staff from scheduling too onsite supervisors. Communication is key and is kept to a standard point.

Amazing place to work

Working with ASAP has been a really amazing experience. The more time you spend with these people, the more professional you will get. It can get a bit stressful at times but its a part of the job and i look at it with respect,

Pros

Free office dining hall, co-operative management, good wages

Cons

Standing for long hours

I had the opportunity to learn alot

This job is a great opportunity for anyone to gain work experience. It requires your full commitment and dedication. You need to be a hard worker and love working with people.

Don’t work here

Worst company ever! Stole my belongings when I was away at their mine location and refuse to offer compensation. The managers don’t care about the staff and the whole company is run by people who only care about the bottom line. Pay ridiculously low for a company that charges insane amounts to the clients.

Horrible Admin. Staff

They have some of the worst administration staff I have ever had to encounter. I would avoid this company at all cost. Their HR staff is a joke and calling them HR is being generous. They lost my belongings and ignored all my emails regarding trying to get them back. They treat their employees like garbage and as if their employees are disposable and beneath them.

Security Agency Sucks

If you make a mistake, the company will not be responsible. Salary is so low as against the risk that you are taking. You get all the blame. Management is unsupporting and only communicates thru email text and fax.

no advancement

Wouldn't allow me to take a day off for a medical appointment the was scheduled a year prior to working with the company. Strongly suggest to not apply at this company.

protect each client’s people, property, evidence, brand, and information. We pride ourselves in our ability to partner with clients to adapt processes

Even though the “A,” the “S,” the “A,” and the “P” literally stand for “Asset Security And Protection,” clients have come to know us by the more popular phrase: “As Soon As Possible!” Clients know they can count on ASAP to respond immediately to any call. Our Managers recognize the importance of recruiting personnel with the right personality and qualifications to act as front line “ambassadors” representing each client. Safety First

Fantastic

If you want to work and do some overtime then this company surely the best company to work in and they offer you the overtime hour as well. If you I will get a chance to see this thing apply with the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASAP Secured Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8