ASAP Secured Inc.

ASAP Secured Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada74 reviews
Room for position improvement
It was a fun-loving working environment with a diverse group of people to relate and collaborate effectively in decision-making. The straight nights 12hour shift was quite a problematic to balance between work and life. I would prefer a day12hour shift to nights. I can manage work and life schedules.
Goderich Site Review
In my short time working with ASAP Security on the Goderich Site, i have had a positive experience supportive co-workers, positive work environment, Pay is great compared to the amount you would be making on other sites with separate company. Long Shifts, but you are given a decent work/life balance.

Overall, Lots of responsibility and organized work environment that truly delivers a different experience within the security line of work.
Pros
Paid Breaks, Great Work environment, Organized
Cons
Long Hours
Team work and Collaborative characteristics.
Over all every job depending on the professional setting and Company policy and Job characteristics .•
the Activities at this area is differenmt from the other, Daily Activities as follow: Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates. Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons. Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
Horrible operations
Working for this company has shown me how Horrible operations are, they don’t care for the Guards, they only care for their contracts. If your working site is no longer interested in you. You will be removed without hesitation and without any investigation. This company treats their workers on a every degrading level.
Unbias
Work is very scarce in the north. Could not survive with the amount of work available. Did not see any advance for promotion in the future for me . Too little work in the north.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Scattered hrs
Ridiculous
I recommend everyone not to work here. They don't care about anyone. They don't respond to phone calls, text messages and emails. I still don't get my T4. I am trying to contact them twice a day but no response. They are ridiculous.
No care of security guard ( see detailed review)
Scheduling is one man show if he is not friend, you will loose working hours. Management is sleeping. No increase in basic wage even after five years. No benefits even after sezcdddfffveral year no insurance coverage. They don’t care about experience or security profession standards. Always deduct half an hour salary from every shift. No permanent site or permanent schedule.
Pros
Just time passing company
Cons
No career
Not recommended.
I do not recommend working at this company. The company has poor communication and very little room to grow. As well as the pay rate is not equal to the work you are required to complete.
Solid ferm
Great stable environment with quality working peace officers and overall management staff from scheduling too onsite supervisors. Communication is key and is kept to a standard point.
Amazing place to work
Working with ASAP has been a really amazing experience. The more time you spend with these people, the more professional you will get. It can get a bit stressful at times but its a part of the job and i look at it with respect,
Pros
Free office dining hall, co-operative management, good wages
Cons
Standing for long hours
I had the opportunity to learn alot
This job is a great opportunity for anyone to gain work experience. It requires your full commitment and dedication. You need to be a hard worker and love working with people.
Don’t work here
Worst company ever! Stole my belongings when I was away at their mine location and refuse to offer compensation. The managers don’t care about the staff and the whole company is run by people who only care about the bottom line. Pay ridiculously low for a company that charges insane amounts to the clients.
Horrible Admin. Staff
They have some of the worst administration staff I have ever had to encounter. I would avoid this company at all cost. Their HR staff is a joke and calling them HR is being generous. They lost my belongings and ignored all my emails regarding trying to get them back. They treat their employees like garbage and as if their employees are disposable and beneath them.
Security Agency Sucks
If you make a mistake, the company will not be responsible. Salary is so low as against the risk that you are taking. You get all the blame. Management is unsupporting and only communicates thru email text and fax.
no advancement
Wouldn't allow me to take a day off for a medical appointment the was scheduled a year prior to working with the company. Strongly suggest to not apply at this company.
protect each client’s people, property, evidence, brand, and information. We pride ourselves in our ability to partner with clients to adapt processes
Even though the “A,” the “S,” the “A,” and the “P” literally stand for “Asset Security And Protection,” clients have come to know us by the more popular phrase: “As Soon As Possible!” Clients know they can count on ASAP to respond immediately to any call. Our Managers recognize the importance of recruiting personnel with the right personality and qualifications to act as front line “ambassadors” representing each client.
Safety First
Fantastic
If you want to work and do some overtime then this company surely the best company to work in and they offer you the overtime hour as well. If you I will get a chance to see this thing apply with the company.
It’s a awesome experience working with security organization like A.S.A.P. SECURED INC.
Working as a security guard/security officer in enviable organization like A.S.A.P. SecuredI gave me the opportunities to acquire security experience.
Current Employee
This is a great company to work with. Management are understanding and reachable if needed. been here for a while everyone is really accepting and friendly.
Pros
Great management
Cons
work life balance
Currently employed as a guard
The company is purely focused on the bottom line, they do not care about their guards. they are slow to respond to emails and charge you $40 for your own uniform, which is why many guards end up only buying 1 uniform and showing up to work in a dirty uniform. the company provides very little oversight, a supervisor comes by maybe once a month. no one verifies or reads any of the logs/reports (activity, incident, visitation) which causes a significant decrease in quality, I've even seen guards simply not write an activity log because they know no one will notice. very little training is provided, i received 20 hours of training before i was left alone to guard a factory and a warehouse across the street protecting millions of dollars of company vehicles and product. The company also doesn't really care about your safety, they do not even issue first aid kits to guards.
Pros
overtime pay after 44 hours
Excellent management
Great work environment with excellent management . I enjoy coming into work as long as follow work policy .work with a sense of professionalism, and have safety first attitude.