Arvato

Arvato Employee Reviews

Canada170 reviews
Typical Call Centre, good start in a call centre. 6 weeks of training, have to pass each test to be able to continue and be able to work the phones. Great staff.
The words, "business needs" come up a lot. It's not that they are unfair, but they have little to no interest in employee needs. If they accommodate one person, then they would have to accommodate everyone... so they generally only accommodate within the word of the law and not one bit more.

The employee culture is pretty good, but the overall corporate culture can be pretty toxic. Just dont expect any favors and it can be a fine place to work temporarily, but if you want a company that values skilled or loyal employees, this isn't it.
every week if possible a side by side is done and you receive a score card of your average quality score and other KPI's

always check your PRs

also an annual evaluation to determine a raise(about 20 cents 40 if you do REALLY well)

they try to do event stuff and pizza every now and then.

I can only speak to my campaign

and if this is the location I went to it was shuffled to Majorel
It's a call center. And its stressful. Especially if you work the waterloo side for a cell company. They get paid much more for the call agent but only pay them a percentage of it. I was hired as a perminate worker then after 2 weeks on the floor I was told it was a seasonal job. And would be let go. .
Management Team for RCC consistently failed to provide support for agents which resulted in very low team morale. Multiple/on-going technology issues made job more difficult than it should have been. Aside from several members management, the majority of employees were kind and caring and they were the ones that kept me coming back to the job for as long as I did.
It is a call center with very high end companies. Mostly online financial institutions. Zero tolerance for Call Center associates.
Over all good for person to get an experience of a fast pace environment.
Pros
Performance Bonus
Cons
Stress full environment
H/R staff was very good but the middle management is terrible .... place is very poorly run from team leads and lazy supervisors the staff for the most part are complete bottom of the battel
Management-team was not proactive to technical issues or any solutions, licensing material was difficult to find and QA assessments were inaccurate with material provided
An interesting job that comes with plenty of training. The sometimes constant training upon occasion was a bit of a drag but very helpful.
A nice workplace that was clean and bright.

Nice colleagues and a helpful Management system.

The people you work with make the difference as they are the only real people you actually see in this virtual environment and they are the best part of working here.
This was one of the better places I worked for. Work wasn't too hard. Management was generally good, though there is always low points. Would recommend.
They only care about numbers. Pushed out over 100 people from my department alone, some there from the beginning. Not worth the minimum wage and ridiculous policies.
Nice managers who listen to your concerns and do their best to help you out. The month-long training they provide is very thorough and you are compensated for it.
Loved working here meeting new people and became a better person with dealing with people. its really a great job if you are just looking for something short term very easy to learn.
Overall, 99% I worked with at Arvato are very nice people and very pleasant to work with. In the peak times it does get tough especially when there are only 5 other agents working at the same time. Free coffee but its terrible.
Pros
People are nice
Cons
Busy hours are not fun
This is my first job in Canada and the support it gave me was immense. join once,you will never think to leave this place.
Best place to grow professionally and a stress free environment.
They do not care about employees personal lives they just want you to work 9 hours a day and you do not get to pick your schedule if you try to get your schedule switched you will just get denied and find an excuse as to why you are getting let go without any cause
Pros
Table tennis is the only thing
Cons
Management doesn't care about thier staff
I was able to learn some spanish words that need to be translated. I was able to update, terminate, process bulk orders of Microsoft. I was able to learn and they teach me all the information that I needed. They're all great!
This is a call center broken into many branches, each supporting a different company contract. 90% of which is inbound customer service. Some of it is sales, some of it is sales support. Some IT support as well. The biggest portion is financial support for banks.

Odds are good if you find yourself not being a right fit for one branch, you can submit to transfer to a different line of business.
Pros
Lots of job options
Cons
Odd hours through a shift bid system in a 24/7 environment
I had the opportunity to work in this organization. Personally I would say they need to be recognized for the opportunity they give to people to prove their capabilities as well as been one of the highest employer in the region. My stay in the company was quite a new and enlightening experience. Pay is not the highest in the industry but one would understand based on their employment rate. There’s also opportunity to grow within the company with self development resources available to employees. I would recommend working here
Now that the company has moved across town, it is harder for bus commutors to make it to work. Longer bus drive.

People are fun to work with and benefits are okay
High turnover, no perspective of advancement. It was a very bad work experience with incompetent managers and total lack of perspective. I learned english and was using this job for this sole purpose. Paid the bills.