Arvan Rehab Group Employee Review

View all Arvan Rehab Group reviews

Physiotherapist Assistant
Physiotherapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, ON8 April 2018
A very busy scheduled day, everyday is a different type of day due to working with our Senior Citizens. The work is very gratifying within your heart but some family members don't share the same feeling your left feeling under appreciated at times. I've learned a lot about different disorders that our Senior Citizen's deal with every day. Management is located in Toronto so there is no communication on a every day basis, you need to be a strong individual who can work independently or you won't survive in this environment. Workplace culture at times can be dog eat dog because everyone is trying to make more money because every time the Government changes the way Physiotherapy is funded in the Long-term Care settings it's the PTA's that lose out. The Most enjoyable part of the job is the everyday interaction of the Resident's and in some cases you almost feel like family.
Pros
I felt good inside working with the Seniors
Cons
It's a lot of work for little pay

Other Arvan Rehab Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Physiotherapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2019
Work schedule and hours were perfect. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Mostly worked with an older age group. Gained good exposure. Colleagues were very helpful and guided me well with all handling and process of everyday tasks.
Fast-paced workplace in the long term care
Physiotherapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 July 2019
I am currently working as a physio assistant in one of the nursing homes in North York, Ontario. I love working with the seniors. It’s a very rewarding job. Very fast-paced environment. Very stressful job. Everyday you are under pressure to finish the job in 8 hrs but the pay is not enough. The pay is not worth the stress and heavy case loads. I wish the management would do something about it. Physiotherapy Assistant job is very stressful. Atleast a dollar per hour increase would be highly appreciated.
Pros
very friendly staff and senior residents.
Cons
Hard work and little pay.