Arvan Rehab Group Employee Review

View all Arvan Rehab Group reviews

Poor Wages, management
Physiotherapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 December 2018
With such little hours and incentive to work, you have a good amount of time to spend at home.
Just don't expect management to do anything about your problems or your wages to get you through living out of your mom's basement.
Cons
bad pay, hours, poor management

Other Arvan Rehab Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Physiotherapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2019
Work schedule and hours were perfect. Everyone was warm and welcoming. Mostly worked with an older age group. Gained good exposure. Colleagues were very helpful and guided me well with all handling and process of everyday tasks.
Fast-paced workplace in the long term care
Physiotherapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 July 2019
I am currently working as a physio assistant in one of the nursing homes in North York, Ontario. I love working with the seniors. It’s a very rewarding job. Very fast-paced environment. Very stressful job. Everyday you are under pressure to finish the job in 8 hrs but the pay is not enough. The pay is not worth the stress and heavy case loads. I wish the management would do something about it. Physiotherapy Assistant job is very stressful. Atleast a dollar per hour increase would be highly appreciated.
Pros
very friendly staff and senior residents.
Cons
Hard work and little pay.