Artisan Vehicle Systems Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Exciting development work in underground mining
Deisgn Engineer (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CA24 January 2019
The industry calls us the Tesla of mining and that's what it feels like working here. We move really fast with crazy battery powered machine designs that out perform the rest of the industry.
Pros
Exciting fast paced work, small dedicated team.
Cons
Tight deadlines
They had a foosball table in the lounge
SENIOR FABRICATOR ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CA 930121 August 2018
I wouldn't wish anyone the heartaches of having to put up with their supervisor and lead.
The rest of the crew were quite extraordinary with the exception of a couple bad apples.
Pros
Crew working with were great. CEO was fair and easy to work for.
Cons
Leadership, ethics, Punctuality, Integrity.
Boring job, low wages, and high turn over rate.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CA22 March 2018
I worked briefly at Artisan in the battery assembly department. The lead person is an angry and moody individual who is abusive and insulting. He yells at you for the dumbest things, wants to micro manage people but than complains that he should not have to baby sit others. The company is always hiring and has a lot of openings but it has a very high turn over rate. Other people in your department can make more money than you even if they have less or no experience. Wages are not equal or based on experience. The job is also extremely monotonous.
Pros
Bagels and donuts on Friday's
Cons
No opurtunity, low wages.