Arrow Workforce Solutions

Arrow Workforce Solutions Employee Review

View all Arrow Workforce Solutions reviews

Personally I think it is a stressful place, there is alot of young people so they need to add some fun and stop being so strict on us about surveys
Online Marketer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 December 2019
From my personal experience, I think personally there is alot to learn, there is many ways to learn, and it is a great experience. However, there are pros and cons to everything. I think Arrow workforce Solutions need to change their policy, because they are sending employees home if they dont make alteast one survey in an hour, it is not entirely their fault they cant get someone to speak on the phone, after all we cant force the people on the phone to stay with us. Eventhough that's their policy, why don't they find another little job to do, rather than sending kids home. If this is our job why are we getting sent home???? There should be other alternatives for these kids, like photocopying, or printing some other little job.

Other Arrow Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Racial frofiling company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  HBC - SCARBOROUGH22 August 2019
Racial profiling against hr act of canada law

Always does not respond to the hours scheduled

Waste of time attending their orientation. Not a good co
Pros
Cons
Racial profiling against hr of canadian law
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON27 June 2019
Working at Arrow I've had no problems with the working environment, the people that I work with are very cool people and I get to work from home once or twice a week. Weekly pay and the pay rate is great.
Pros
Weekly pay, great people to work with in small environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9