Arrow Workforce Solutions

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Transferrable skills

This remote-based call centre environment was a great learning experience. I now have a new definition of what a fast-paced working environment looks like. I enjoyed helping clients with their needs and felt like I had all the necessary information and training to complete my job. I am very appreciative to management for providing me with a flexible work schedule, due to my other commitments that came up. Some days the hours are long but working from home is it's own perk. As this is a staffing agency, there arent really any ways to move forward in a career other than with the contracted company. At the same time, the companies who hire contract workers probably dont want to hire for permanent positions. The pay really isn't bad at all for the type of work I was doing. If you have customer service experience then you already know what kind of clients you'll be interacting with.

Pros

Great communication through email, messaging and and phone.

Cons

Long hours, micromanagement

Best call center experience

All the information you needed was at your use as well as a teams to assist you in a timely manner. Great job and first call agent opportunity & flexible hours. One of my favorite places I got to work

Not fun or good

I did not like it. Being a young human this was not fun. Working for 3 pm to 12 am every day with only 2-3 breaks was not good. I was sitting on call for multiple hours and was not allowed any food or drink. They would not even allow food to be on the table even if you weren’t eating it. The management sucked as well. Always yelled at you instead of letting you know what you’re doing wrong. Only 30 min lunch breaks which they tell u to go on. You can also only go on break when they allow you too. Terrible environment I would never even consider to work there again.

Pros

you get paid

Cons

Long hours. No food. 2 Breaks. Terrible management

Productive and fun workplace

I really exited when I worked with them. They pay Fair salary, well organaized, equal for all. Totaly, I am so glad that I had a part of them as well.

Pros

No but fair salary

Temp warehouse associate

I was taken on as a temporary warehouse associate at home depot through Arrow and after working there for around a month and a half (and being very mistreated) they told me and others that they were putting us on hold and that they would reach back once volume came back. For the first few weeks they would respond to requests and how much longer it would last and it kept getting longer till suddenly they went dead silent and would not return any texts or anything of the sort. They also lied about work schedules and training opportunities and I quickly found myself working 12 brutal hours per shift despite saying otherwise and there is also a very toxic work environment

Pros

Decent Pay

Cons

Long hours, No Job Security, Toxic work environment

loved working under this team!

Overall, I enjoy working with this team! The supervisors and SMEs and everyone are so lovely and are also ready to help you if you ever need it. We received the training we needed and I was fully confident to take on the position. They are also flexible with their hours as long as you can make them up at a later date. I would definitely recommend for anyone to work with this company.

Pros

supervisors are always supportive and encouraging and are very flexible with the schedule

Its a very co operative company with very good people working at all levels

I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. By far this has been the best experience working in canada. I would really recommend all the new comers to join this company because they are genuinely very nice people as compared to others

Straight forward, easy to understand, amazing job overall.

I really love this job. Your hours are very consistent and the supervisors are extremely kind and helpful. There are always clear instructions and updates on what to do so you are rarely ever lost or confused. The pay is great, could always be higher, but I honestly cannot complain at all. You are given very thorough training at the beginning which I really appreciate. Overall 10/10 job, would totally recommend it!

Amazing Work Opportunity

For a typical day we have 30 minute meetings prior to starting shift which is extremely helpful. Supervisors are helpful in explaining what we didn't understand and are available throughout the shift if we need help. Great opportunity for working for the MOH as a customer representative.

Pros

paid weekly, more hours, fun team

A Daily, Amazing Experience! Professional, Effective Leaders and Supervisors! A Great Company!

Belonging to the Arrow Workforce Solutions team as a MOH CSR is absolutely a daily, amazing experience! Our very supportive supervisors and management team are truly effective leaders who make our day run smoothly by constantly providing us with relevant updates from the Ministry of Health (MOH). Indeed, our supervisors always keep us abreast with the most current information in dealing with our clients’ inquiries. They provide the best advice that help us especially with irate customers.As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun; my shift just goes so swiftly! Receiving words of appreciation from my supervisors and management team as well as kind words from clients who are so appreciative of what I am doing makes my day; such a beautiful energy!Significantly, Arrow Workforce Solutions has dedicated and effective leaders/supervisors, and a very supportive management team that brings out the best in every employee, recognizing accomplishments of employees. I am always motivated and inspired by their dedication and quest for excellence. Respect in the workplace and open communication is practiced in Arrow Workforce Solutions; it promotes a positive work environment.Happy and fulfilled at work, I am fortunate to be with the Arrow Workforce Solutions Team as a MOH CSR.

Pros

Effective leaders and supervisors

Good work environment with the best supervisors.

I was lucky to receive the opportunity of working for Arrow Workforce during this pandemic. They were very flexible and understanding of everyone's situation on our team. They were adaptable and patient. They make sure you have the tools to be successful, especially working from home and the challenges it can present. Most importantly, I have the best supervisors. They really go out of their way to treat people equally and with decency. Considering the important work we have helping people get booked for vaccines it's great to make sure your staff is ok... mentally, emotionally, and that they are technically sound to do the job right. Very supportive crew and that goes along way.

Pros

Amazing supervisors

Cons

Occasional client upset with their booking situation and they want to vent

Easygoing environment.

Remotely working from home. Job is straight forward. The managers are friendly and supportive. If you like being self managed this is the job for you!

Productive and fun workplace with great supervisors

So far my experience with this company has been exciting and I feel privileged to have been chosen out of the many candidates to become a part of this amazing team as a MOH CSR

Pros

Great pay and solid schedule

Cons

Long hours not much free time during the day

Responsive supervisors and great training

A typical day starts with us going over any changes in the system. The hardest part of the job is telling people their are no appointments available in their area. I learned how to deliver that information in a way that leaves the caller calmer and with a specific set of steps of what to do. I also learned how to ask people questions to see they meet the eligibility criteria and get them the best time and date for their appointment. Management is very responsive. Most questions are answered within 1-3 minutes of me asking them. They are also supportive when I have a difficult call. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping someone who is having difficulties online and being able to book their appointment.

Pros

Working from home, and responsiveness of management.

Cons

Strict about enforcement and sticking to the script.

Great work opportunity!

The customer service representative position with the Ministry of Health, Arrow Workforce Solutions has allowed me to further improve my customer service skills and I enjoy assisting clients with their vaccine bookings.

Professional, Efficient and overall an Amazing Company !

Arrow Workforce is one of the best and most efficient companies I have ever had the opportunity of working for. Working as a MOH CSR alongside with the Arrow Team has become such an amazing experience! Perfect hours, very professional Supervisors who are always quick with helping when you need any advice or help through a complex call. It is a great way to broaden your horizons through AWS. I would highly recommend applying for a position through them as the application process is simple, fast and very professional.Huge thank you to the Arrow Team!

Pros

Great Hours, Quick Responsive Supervisors

An environment of respect, integrity and helpful Coworkers and management

My experience working as a call center agent, CSR for MOH with Arrow Workforce solutions has been great so far! The first less stressful call center environment I must say. Every morning before the start of your shift there is an optional meeting for troubleshooting so that you can perform well throughout the day confidently. The management including the supervisors and the coworkers are very helpful and flexible with your shifts if you come across any problems. They try to accommodate you in every possible way they can if you are facing problems. I would recommend this job to my family and friends too. Overall, I had learned how to work for the government and feel happy that I could contribute something to this pandemic while working with the provincial vaccine booking line.

Pros

flexible shifts, thee days off in a week.

Cons

pay could be more better, angry customers that you might come across

Productive, and great environment! Good pay, and great hours !

Great place to work! Worked for the covid team. Good pay and communication with workers and supervisor. Really good hours as well. Recommend working there.

Worst workplace

No work life balanceMostly indian managers who are biased always.Shifts keep changing all the timeNo time for personal lifeMostly it's minimum wage Not at all good management

Pros

Cons

Zero work life balance

Supportive Employer

Work wise everything is excellent. The company that I have been deployed is perfect, the management are friendly as well as co-worker. The support team from Arrow is outstanding. They reply immediately to your request in a friendly yet professional way.

Pros

Supportive Team, Free parking

A fun place to work for

You will enjoy working here. As this company is a mix of work and play. When you are working its pure work but when its fun time you get to enjoy alot.

Pros

Free lunches, Promotion

Cons

No Cons I can list of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement