Arrow Workforce Solutions
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Arrow Workforce Solutions: 47 Employee Reviews

Canada47 reviews

hourteamexperiencepayworkingdaycompanymanagement

Straight forward, clear communication and reliable scheduling.

There is ample support, diverse team and the roles are all clear. A typical work day can be busy but never failing to be balanced. Management is open to any necessary accommodations.

Poor management

Just very poor management and recruitment, told they will call and set you up with work, make you jump through hurdles to get them all the documentation they need, just for them to ignore you, very unprofessional.

Insights into Arrow Workforce Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager

Poor Management

managers don't know what they're doing. Just reading the scripts in terms of training😂 No sense of how things work. the only good thing is you get paid weekly

Helped me find employment during COVID

Were able to help me get a job nearby that benefited highly from my learned skillset at the time. Were extremely understanding and supportive when I started to have health issues and had to leave.

Fun culture but a high stress work environment

Fun culture but a high stress work environment. They go by the motto "work hard and play hard". Management is nice but deadlines are always due "yesterday"

I love them all!

I have worked with most Account managers and recruiters I find them to be incredibly helpful and quick in results. If dissatisfied in an assignment they will transfer you with no issue.

Pros

They will always have work for you. Weekly pay Kind hearted people

Cons

None and it’s been years

If you care about yourself don’t bother

Bad payBad managementBad communicationsBad work environmentBad job securityThere’s little to nothing for people at temp agencies and no one at temp agencies care about the employees. Only the money you put in their pockets. Save yourself the time and headache and go search somewhere else.

Cons

Very unprofessional company. Not the best agency to work for.

Very unprofessional company. I got hired as a fulfillment associate and was supposed to start working the following Monday. I tried reaching them for 2 days and with no call back to when I will start the orientation on Monday. Finally someone from the company called saying that I would start on Wednesday. Minimal training was provided and they told me I would work till spring, to find out from the company I was working for that my last day was the Friday after 3 weeks. They are not efficient even when it comes to communicating with their staff. The never return your calls or texts. I don't recommend that you work for this company they are not well organized or professional in anyway.

Pros

Greak pay

Cons

No contract

Fun and relaxed

It was a work from home jobs . Training was fast and efficient. Management was really helpful. Although the contract was short but it was a good experience. The pay was also good.

Pros

Work from home

Best call center experience

All the information you needed was at your use as well as a teams to assist you in a timely manner. Great job and first call agent opportunity & flexible hours. One of my favorite places I got to work

Not fun or good

I did not like it. Being a young human this was not fun. Working for 3 pm to 12 am every day with only 2-3 breaks was not good. I was sitting on call for multiple hours and was not allowed any food or drink. They would not even allow food to be on the table even if you weren’t eating it. The management sucked as well. Always yelled at you instead of letting you know what you’re doing wrong. Only 30 min lunch breaks which they tell u to go on. You can also only go on break when they allow you too. Terrible environment I would never even consider to work there again.

Pros

you get paid

Cons

Long hours. No food. 2 Breaks. Terrible management

Productive and fun workplace

I really exited when I worked with them. They pay Fair salary, well organaized, equal for all. Totaly, I am so glad that I had a part of them as well.

Pros

No but fair salary

Temp warehouse associate

I was taken on as a temporary warehouse associate at home depot through Arrow and after working there for around a month and a half (and being very mistreated) they told me and others that they were putting us on hold and that they would reach back once volume came back. For the first few weeks they would respond to requests and how much longer it would last and it kept getting longer till suddenly they went dead silent and would not return any texts or anything of the sort. They also lied about work schedules and training opportunities and I quickly found myself working 12 brutal hours per shift despite saying otherwise and there is also a very toxic work environment

Pros

Decent Pay

Cons

Long hours, No Job Security, Toxic work environment

loved working under this team!

Overall, I enjoy working with this team! The supervisors and SMEs and everyone are so lovely and are also ready to help you if you ever need it. We received the training we needed and I was fully confident to take on the position. They are also flexible with their hours as long as you can make them up at a later date. I would definitely recommend for anyone to work with this company.

Pros

supervisors are always supportive and encouraging and are very flexible with the schedule

Transferrable skills

This remote-based call centre environment was a great learning experience. I now have a new definition of what a fast-paced working environment looks like. I enjoyed helping clients with their needs and felt like I had all the necessary information and training to complete my job. I am very appreciative to management for providing me with a flexible work schedule, due to my other commitments that came up. Some days the hours are long but working from home is it's own perk. As this is a staffing agency, there arent really any ways to move forward in a career other than with the contracted company. At the same time, the companies who hire contract workers probably dont want to hire for permanent positions. The pay really isn't bad at all for the type of work I was doing. If you have customer service experience then you already know what kind of clients you'll be interacting with.

Pros

Great communication through email, messaging and and phone.

Cons

Long hours, micromanagement

Its a very co operative company with very good people working at all levels

I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. By far this has been the best experience working in canada. I would really recommend all the new comers to join this company because they are genuinely very nice people as compared to others

Straight forward, easy to understand, amazing job overall.

I really love this job. Your hours are very consistent and the supervisors are extremely kind and helpful. There are always clear instructions and updates on what to do so you are rarely ever lost or confused. The pay is great, could always be higher, but I honestly cannot complain at all. You are given very thorough training at the beginning which I really appreciate. Overall 10/10 job, would totally recommend it!

Amazing Work Opportunity

For a typical day we have 30 minute meetings prior to starting shift which is extremely helpful. Supervisors are helpful in explaining what we didn't understand and are available throughout the shift if we need help. Great opportunity for working for the MOH as a customer representative.

Pros

paid weekly, more hours, fun team

A Daily, Amazing Experience! Professional, Effective Leaders and Supervisors! A Great Company!

Belonging to the Arrow Workforce Solutions team as a MOH CSR is absolutely a daily, amazing experience! Our very supportive supervisors and management team are truly effective leaders who make our day run smoothly by constantly providing us with relevant updates from the Ministry of Health (MOH). Indeed, our supervisors always keep us abreast with the most current information in dealing with our clients’ inquiries. They provide the best advice that help us especially with irate customers.As the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun; my shift just goes so swiftly! Receiving words of appreciation from my supervisors and management team as well as kind words from clients who are so appreciative of what I am doing makes my day; such a beautiful energy!Significantly, Arrow Workforce Solutions has dedicated and effective leaders/supervisors, and a very supportive management team that brings out the best in every employee, recognizing accomplishments of employees. I am always motivated and inspired by their dedication and quest for excellence. Respect in the workplace and open communication is practiced in Arrow Workforce Solutions; it promotes a positive work environment.Happy and fulfilled at work, I am fortunate to be with the Arrow Workforce Solutions Team as a MOH CSR.

Pros

Effective leaders and supervisors

Good work environment with the best supervisors.

I was lucky to receive the opportunity of working for Arrow Workforce during this pandemic. They were very flexible and understanding of everyone's situation on our team. They were adaptable and patient. They make sure you have the tools to be successful, especially working from home and the challenges it can present. Most importantly, I have the best supervisors. They really go out of their way to treat people equally and with decency. Considering the important work we have helping people get booked for vaccines it's great to make sure your staff is ok... mentally, emotionally, and that they are technically sound to do the job right. Very supportive crew and that goes along way.

Pros

Amazing supervisors

Cons

Occasional client upset with their booking situation and they want to vent

Easygoing environment.

Remotely working from home. Job is straight forward. The managers are friendly and supportive. If you like being self managed this is the job for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement