Array Marketing Employee Reviews

Productive and good work culture
QUALITY ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
Its been wonderful to be a part of the company .
- Great Work Culture , you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated
- Feels awesome to work with a talented team
- You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work
Energetic and fast paced
Talent Acquisition Specialist-Contract (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2018
A great team to work with and for
Dynamic management and leadership
Innovative and future focused
Growth oriented with exceptional career paths
Global leader in high end retail
Pros
Fun and vibrant
Cons
Good place to gain experience but difficult to move up the ladder
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 January 2018
Manufacturing environment oriented business. The office culture is not bad as people are friendly for the most part. The workload is high for everyone including project managers and finance but the compensation is decent for the short run. Overall a decent place to gain experience and learn career building skills.
Pros
Salary, Company lunches, Close to fitness clubs
Cons
Too much workload, difficult to move up the ladder
Strenuous
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 December 2017
Long, and strenuous labour. I learned very little but this is a physical labour job. The people I worked with in my group were very kind and understanding. It was quick to learn about things as they were very easy.
Pros
popsicles at 30 degrees inside the factory
Cons
rude management, inconsiderate
Productive and leaning new things each day
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
Array Marketing has an amazing management and each day we get to learn something new which makes that place a good place to work. Array provides more hours for employees to work which is great !
Pros
Free lunches on special holidays
Cons
Allowed to work extra hours
Good environment
Industrial Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 August 2017
Good environment, nice people but poor management. Poor company organization, human resoruces is not very interested in people working at the company .
Benefits
work envirorment
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 July 2017
array is a fairly good company to work for. with various departments there is always room for advancement. the staff and management is pretty good. in a company that has many different backgrounds of people working there many or most people are able to co operate and work together.
Pros
safe work envirmonent
Cons
need to promote better training
Typical workshop and friendly atmosphere
Finisher (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON1 July 2017
Though at first galnce its a normal woodworking shop the atmosphere is friendly and all management is verey aproachable and dependable.

The mindset was moving forward as a team and was felt throughout all level of employment
Pros
Friendly atmosphere and good management
Cons
hot summers?
Productive Workplace
Silk Screen Printer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON13 June 2017
A Manufacturing company same repetitive work in my department but you will learn how to adopt and apply your Health and Safety training and education through the whole plant.The management give what the workers deserve.The right to refuse unsafe work and benefits that they need .It provide a health and safety environment by upgrading,renovating and improving the facilities.Provide the employee and workers with all the benefit and training that they needed.
Pros
good time shift schedule
Cons
exposure to some hazardous chemicals
Excellent and hard working employee base
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 May 2017
Array is well staffed with dedicated employees who go above and beyond the call of duty.
A friendly oriented atmosphere with knowledgeable and capable supervision.
Productive and Fun-environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2017
It was really nice working over there and it was a great experience too. I learned a lot from the work environment at the array. It is my most memorable job because it was my first job in Canada.
good place to work
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2017
great environment, and nice people working on interesting challenges. Great exposure to a range of corporate contexts. Develops you really quickly via an apprenticeship model
The challenges
Work life balance can be difficult. The work is increasingly more operational and less strategic.
Pros
free coffe
Okay
Designer (Former Employee) –  East York, ON18 July 2016
A typical day would be designing pieces
co-workers were nice
the manager wasn't so hard on us
break time was reasonable
received very long hours
Cons
Fun place with diverse culture.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 June 2015
People here are nice to work with. The management in my department were really friendly and gave opportunity to learn and shared their experience with us employees. There is little room for growth. Salary is not that great either, but job security, and good work-life balance is more important to me at least.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
Little room for growth, low salary.
Array
Operator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 June 2015
Is not a a enjoyable place for sure, mostly part of the administrative people who works in Array speaks Hindu, including leaders coordinators. the hardest part of the job is deal with people who doesn't speak english. also you get laid off almost all the time
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
really hard to consolidate a career
very healthy and good environment
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2015
it is really very good company. Management support a lot for employees.Co-workers are very nice and supportive. They taught in very good manner to new employees.We have sufficient break time which help us to work more energetic.
Pros
more noisy environment
Cons
good management
Results-driven professional focussed in the areas of marketing and communication
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 April 2015
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; expert at fostering solid and professional relationships with customers, colleagues, and executive
- Leads teams of designers, estimators, model makes, purchasing officers and production coordinators to ensure project is executed successfully from start to finish
- Exceptional problem-solving, customer service, and business development skills while working with high performance teams
Good learning experience
Strategic Planner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2015
Working at array was adventurous - but without understating the overall experience; working at Array was very challenging overall. Especially my role in the company was filled with short deadlines and strategic analysis to the next level. The department I managed was prototyping department; experienced with rush calls from the clients, project management team, and the production team alike. The projects varied in scale, but the volume of projects in progress always remained enormous. During summer of 2014, I managed about 150 projects at one stage. With all this hard work and 80 hrs a week on average; I was able to learn very important skills such as time management, team leadership, strategic management, MS Excel, tracking, inventory, project management, to name a few. My immediate management was very supportive and always kept us going, while the executive team lacked their involvement in dynamic leadership and feedback at lower levels of hierarchy.
productive work place
Machine Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  toronto On22 November 2014
its best place to work, great magament skills and team work enviorment
It was all work and business as usual
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 July 2014
Worked here thru Adecco. Wage was not that great, they can lay you off without warning since I was a temporary employee. They hire temps and make the most out of them. The only benefits I received working there was a free lunch during certain public holiday (celebration)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Array Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

Array Marketing Reviews by Location