Around The Clock Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Agency To Work For
Line Worker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario15 November 2018
Around The Clock is a very good agency to work for. They are fair and really have your back when a issue arises with the client. They pay on time and are very easy to reach. I would Recommend them!
Pros
Service, Pay, Professionalism
Good Company!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2018
I have been working with Around The Clock for the past 6 months and could not be happier. They are fair and honest people. I get paid on time and they are very easy to get a hold of. I really like my job and would recommend Around The Clock. 👍👍
Pros
Good Pay, Honest, Easily assessible
Unreliable Work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON1 August 2018
You apply and get the job, but you never actually get to work because they find somewhere that is hiring but then cancel on you the night before. Management is disorganized; they will say to go in Thursday and Friday and then cancel your Thursday shift. You assume Friday is still on even though you're texting and asking them and they don't respond. You go in and then they tell you they never told you to come in (despite "come Thursday and Friday"). My last call from them was a couple weeks ago when they cancelled the night before AGAIN and I've since moved on. Find more reliable work.
Pros
Cons
Unreliable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Around The Clock Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Around The Clock Staffing Solutions Reviews by Job Title