Around The Clock Staffing Solutions

Around The Clock Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
This employment agency was easy to deal with . The people were very kind and knowledgeable. They were always going out of their way to ensure that I kept working.
Customer service is horrible I was promised to start working by next week and that was almost a month ago I called to check up to see if there’s any jobs available at all I hear is that there’s no jobs and then one day she calls me and tells me that she gave to other girls a job and that there’s nothing available for me this is upsetting because she has continuously promised work and she’s very disrespectful and rude for her customer service this place is on reliable and should not be trusted
Cons
Around The Clock is a very good agency to work for. They are fair and really have your back when a issue arises with the client. They pay on time and are very easy to reach. I would Recommend them!
Pros
Service, Pay, Professionalism
Cons
I have been working with Around The Clock for the past 6 months and could not be happier. They are fair and honest people. I get paid on time and they are very easy to get a hold of. I really like my job and would recommend Around The Clock. 👍👍
Pros
Good Pay, Honest, Easily assessible
Cons
You apply and get the job, but you never actually get to work because they find somewhere that is hiring but then cancel on you the night before. Management is disorganized; they will say to go in Thursday and Friday and then cancel your Thursday shift. You assume Friday is still on even though you're texting and asking them and they don't respond. You go in and then they tell you they never told you to come in (despite "come Thursday and Friday"). My last call from them was a couple weeks ago when they cancelled the night before AGAIN and I've since moved on. Find more reliable work.
Pros
Cons
Unreliable