Arnprior Aerospace Employee Reviews

Good Workplace
Painter (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON8 July 2019
Very good environment and friendly people to work for. I had a very high passion for the job.
Pros
Pay, holidays
Cons
Stability
Great place to work for.
Process Technician (Painter) (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON27 June 2019
Great company to work for with great benefits and salary. People where great to work with. Options of working overtime hours if you wanted which I really love to do.
Pros
over time
Stuck in the '80's
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CFO (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON19 September 2018
While working here I felt that there was an extremely old and arcaic management system, few people were given opportunity to advance, and often i did not feel valued as an employee... however, the pay is good and other employees are very friendly and welcoming.
Large facility, people seem happy
Project Manager - Facilities (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON1 May 2018
provided support for renovations throughout the facilities.
all co-workers were helpful and cooperative.
Lots of contracts/union, see many people come and go frequently.
Aerospace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Canada14 March 2018
Recent changes in the organizational management structure was promising, however there were possibly too many changes imposed at once and there was unfortunately some overlap of new roles with existing unionized positions. A collaborative team approach would have guaranteed success in regaining traction with customer satisfaction.
Pros
Fantastic facility, with impressive capability
Cons
Development and maturation needed in some of the key leadership roles
Production line
Sheet Metal Worker (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON13 October 2017
Always indoor. Crossed training available if wanted. Great benefits package. Overtime if wanted. Shift work. Coworkers willing to help. Learned a lot about being an aerospace technician from assembly to brake press and Cnc nibbles.
Nice work environment; excellent supervisor
CONSULTANT - ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON24 August 2017
The best thing about this company was my supervisor was a very nice and professional person. I loved working in the team as all the members were very friendly and communicative. I enjoyed the short drive in the morning and the afternoon as it was against the normal crowded highway.
Very stressful place to work
Aerospace Technician (Current Employee) –  Arnprior, ON30 March 2015
Employee's are afraid to make a mistake because every other employee will know about it. You don't learn unless you make mistakes. And nothing gets done about the mistakes because management is afraid of stepping on someone's toes and having to deal with the Union.
Pros
Ot
Cons
Employee's
Job
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON27 January 2015
It was a good job. My co-workers were good people and the management was okay. I really enjoyed the work that I did.
non productive due to management but fun place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Arnprior, ON12 November 2013
Learned how to use many machines used in the aerospace industry. Most employees there were very kind and helpful and enjoyed working with them. Management was extremely poor parts and people were never organized in an optimal manner creating a hard place to work in. many fun people met and still in contact with.
Arnprior Aerospace
Aerospace Technician (Current Employee) –  Arnprior, ON11 September 2013
My experience at Arnprior Aerospace was alright for a first full time job however, Management was not professional. I enjoyed my co-workers and how close knit some of them could be. I learned a lot about manufacturing such as; deburring, bucking, the importance of team work, making good use of limited time schedules, tolerances, electrical bonds, how to read/understand engineering drawings and certifications for multiple processes. The hardest part of working with Arnprior Aerospace was the job security.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Bad Management
It was very good experience working at Arnprior Aerospace as Co Op Student.
CO OP Student (Former Employee) –  Arnprior, ON1 September 2013
My work hour is from 8am to 4pm and I used work three days in a week. My work starts with sorting out the accounts payable voucher and scanning the documents to Mexico Aerospace. Then I used to find out the voucher of accounts payable which are not paid yet and then processed it for payment. I also worked in payroll department. Gave entry to the payroll software and processed it for payment.