Armstrong Top Pack Ltd. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No respect. No one cares. Not actual business. No life.
Honest employee (Former Employee) –  Leamington6 January 2018
Management does not care about anything. Just a bunch of crooked sales people showing up to work. Orders are late and wrong daily from packing line. No communication between anyone. Shipping manager plays games on cell phone all shift shouldn't even bother showing up. Some co workers were great others hold up the process. No training whatsoever for ANY position. Mandatory 6 day work week with random 11+ hour shifts on nights. No days off during day shift MUST work sundays. Incredible the place passes inspection doesnt operate like actual factory/warehouse business. Poor quality standards for customers they dont care about not much integrity in that building.
Pros
Pays overtime, Good job security if you dont care like everyone else.
Cons
13 hour night shifts, Drugged up co workers, Owners greedy, No appreciation for hard work, Spotty management
treated with respect
Packer (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON22 September 2017
I had a good experience at this company. The hours were great, paid overtime and on time on weekly basis. Line leaders and supervisors treat you with respect
You can progress quickly to higher positions. They're always hiring due to a lot of work throughout the whole year, so they're constantly training people

I left because they don't offer part time, and I decided to go back to school
Pros
friendly environment, encouraging management, treated fair and equal
Cons
long drive from Windsor (50 minutes) to work, located in Leamington
They work with you alot in anything you need. The people were good. And hours were good
Line worker then line Leader (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON4 February 2017
I enjoyed working there . Started on the line and became a line leader . The salary was alright because of the hours we made. You learn new things everyday. The co workers were nice and overall was a good 4 years there.
Pros
Steady days
Cons
10 min breaks
productive
Line Leader/General Labourer/Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON14 December 2016
Good place to learn and move forward in the produce industry. Slightly demanding but well worth the time if enjoy it. available to learn and manage if wishing to go in that direction. Friendly and understanding people. No complicated tasks to do and line leaders keep you informed on what to do or needs to be done.
Pros
meet various people
Cons
shift work
fun workplace, awesome co-workers.
Lift Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON19 January 2013
*sometimes its hard but more fun co'z i love my job.
*i learned i lot, like how to deal/work with different kinds of people/nationality.
*management sometimes their sucks because they dont appreciate what our effort to make the job done so easy. a simple thanks(none)
*co workers: they are awesome, happy working with other people specially those hard worker like me :)..
*hardest part of the job: when the supervisor dont know what their doing kinda comfused....
* when more hours/ and at the end of the week more money ;) sweet!!!
Pros
contact worker
Cons
long hours is fine with me
productive & friendly ebvironment
Production Worker (Packer) (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON4 November 2012
the company was able to meet all the expectation of a worker paid all the salaries of their employees on time and the management is always there to give a helping hand to all workers.
Pros
free lunch during chritmass party with raffle draws and free gifts
productive and friendly management
Vegtable Packer (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 April 2012
I enjoyed working in this company for almost 4 years. The management are approachable and sensitive to the needs of workers. Clean and safe sorroundings and workers are free to voice out problems.
Pros
christmas incentives