Armor People Link

Armor People Link Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Worked at Armor for a little less than a year, very encouraging manager and staff. Glad they give beginners an opportunity for self development and professional grooming.
I would definitely recommend everyone to work with them...they are highly professional and dedicated towards their work...i got my job right after my interview...
I would especially like to thankyou Mrs Gurpreet from armor people link for being so professional and kind towards their clients
Professional staff who get me to work quickly and my schedule. They treated me with respect and listen to my specific requirements, especially Gurpreet Rakhra at Brampton,ON location....
Lack of opportunity to experiment ideas & most of the times feedback not considered valuable. Management is good otherwise, people working in the organisation are helpful, overall a good place to work but no future within the company to grow.
The best work i got is from these people. They are working good out there to provide jobs to students like me. I’m really grateful to these people for giving me the shifts I’m compatible with everytime.
I have started working with Armor People Link since Jan 2019 and got a platform to learn, perform and grow. Wonderful Management with a super energetic Manager and a great team. So far it has been a learning experience and looking forward to spend more years with the Organisation, I will count Armor as a place for Work Life balance, a place that appreciate your work, love coming everyday at work.
Good working and Productive and good culture, good team work, great learning, scope to grow, fast paced working environment, team lunches, great place to work at
working for Armor People Link was easy work, not very strenuous at all. But some of the coworkers were very hostile and unapproachable. They had the ability to make the work place uncomfortable and non-friendly due to their lack of communicating skills.
Cons
I thought someone stole but I got it back, idk if it was them or a mistake
After working with the same company for over 27 years they moved. Over the past Five years I have worked for more than 15 staffing agencies. I am easy going, however very complicated. Looking for a rewarding job that offer the whole package. Courteous and professional manager, great work, clean environment, comfortable pay and representatives that responds urgently. I found that comfort in Armor People Link and more. Respectful and pay statement every week on time. Regular updates by email and facility visits, to discuss ongoing issues or changes. I would like to recommend Armor Mississauga Branch to anyone who is looking for a mature experience from a staffing agency. However you must be honest about your skills, experience and what you are looking for. Be open and communicate your likes and dislikes. I did, even after my thoughts was to be a forklift operator, My Rep review my profile and presented it to the Client I was working for. I have been active as a Department Lead and was recently approached with a FULL TiME OFFER. In short, you must do YOUR PART. Good Luck.
Pros
The best Representative/Apneet, professional and straight to the point.
Cons
I think each person is their own CON, we blame things on others instead of eliminating disadvantages by becoming better, wiser and stronger
It was a great stepping stone to get into the HR industry. However, this is no room for growth. When I inquired about the possibility for advancement, I was continuously delayed and eventually laid off. Overall, I enjoyed my time with the company.
They helped me find my first job in Canada. Registered was easy and they got work for me really quickly. Staff was friendly and supported me in my search.
Pros
Friendly
A typical day at work would involve me packing boxes and making sure the boxes had all the right items. I learned how to fold the boxes to make everything fit and how to get the boxes/orders filled in a time efficient manner. The workplace culture had a lot of people but the hardest part for me was how dirty the place was left, leaving me to quit for this company. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was being able to pack and ship stuff to major companies that i was a customer for.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
dirty enviroment
Great company to work for , management and staff is really friendly and supportive . They give you opportunities for career enhancement .
Professional staff who's found me work quick. They treated me with respect and supported my interests. Pay is always on time. They are reached by phone easily.
Pros
Professional
2hr registration process then they jerk you around for work. You can call in everyday and they tell you they got nothing. My brother went there, they described some winners job to him and then never called. Wasted a lot of time waiting for their empty promises.
I was expecting to do a job with just sorting and very light, little did I know I was lied to. I was put into heavy general labor where I was expected to carry boxes 30-50lbs for a straight 8hrs, take my advise and Avoid the heavy afternoon shift.
Managment is full of favouritism will not waste my time working here they hire you and then with a month fire you when therr work slows.down mansger is such a shady personslity and team is weird
I have dealt with various agencies in the past and had no issues. This place is slow and unorganized. You cant get a straight answer to any of your questions/enquiries. Wouldn't waste my time
Pros
Cons
Communication
if you do over time god help you because if the client forgot to keep a record agency wont back up the worker and they just pass the bucket
A great company for strengthening recruitment, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armor People Link. Our community is ready to answer.
Armor People Link Reviews by Location