Armor People Link Employee Reviews

Easy work, employees annoying
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 May 2019
working for Armor People Link was easy work, not very strenuous at all. But some of the coworkers were very hostile and unapproachable. They had the ability to make the work place uncomfortable and non-friendly due to their lack of communicating skills.
Cons
I thought someone stole but I got it back, idk if it was them or a mistake
Transforming experience
Department Lead to Armor Client (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 September 2018
After working with the same company for over 27 years they moved. Over the past Five years I have worked for more than 15 staffing agencies. I am easy going, however very complicated. Looking for a rewarding job that offer the whole package. Courteous and professional manager, great work, clean environment, comfortable pay and representatives that responds urgently. I found that comfort in Armor People Link and more. Respectful and pay statement every week on time. Regular updates by email and facility visits, to discuss ongoing issues or changes. I would like to recommend Armor Mississauga Branch to anyone who is looking for a mature experience from a staffing agency. However you must be honest about your skills, experience and what you are looking for. Be open and communicate your likes and dislikes. I did, even after my thoughts was to be a forklift operator, My Rep review my profile and presented it to the Client I was working for. I have been active as a Department Lead and was recently approached with a FULL TiME OFFER. In short, you must do YOUR PART. Good Luck.
Pros
The best Representative/Apneet, professional and straight to the point.
Cons
I think each person is their own CON, we blame things on others instead of eliminating disadvantages by becoming better, wiser and stronger
Good jobs
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 October 2017
They helped me find my first job in Canada. Registered was easy and they got work for me really quickly. Staff was friendly and supported me in my search.
Pros
Friendly
Very Unsanitary Enviroment
Warehouse Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2017
A typical day at work would involve me packing boxes and making sure the boxes had all the right items. I learned how to fold the boxes to make everything fit and how to get the boxes/orders filled in a time efficient manner. The workplace culture had a lot of people but the hardest part for me was how dirty the place was left, leaving me to quit for this company. The most enjoyable part of this job for me was being able to pack and ship stuff to major companies that i was a customer for.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
dirty enviroment
Great company - Management is really good
Talent Aquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 August 2016
Great company to work for , management and staff is really friendly and supportive . They give you opportunities for career enhancement .
Good agency with lots of options
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2016
Professional staff who's found me work quick. They treated me with respect and supported my interests. Pay is always on time. They are reached by phone easily.
Pros
Professional
Don't bother, empty promises
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 July 2016
2hr registration process then they jerk you around for work. You can call in everyday and they tell you they got nothing. My brother went there, they described some winners job to him and then never called. Wasted a lot of time waiting for their empty promises.
Sucked!
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  TJX27 May 2016
I was expecting to do a job with just sorting and very light, little did I know I was lied to. I was put into heavy general labor where I was expected to carry boxes 30-50lbs for a straight 8hrs, take my advise and Avoid the heavy afternoon shift.
A very stressful and dull work place with no proper work place amenities
Collections coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 January 2016
Managment is full of favouritism will not waste my time working here they hire you and then with a month fire you when therr work slows.down mansger is such a shady personslity and team is weird
Bad
. (Former Employee) –  Missisauga30 April 2015
I have dealt with various agencies in the past and had no issues. This place is slow and unorganized. You cant get a straight answer to any of your questions/enquiries. Wouldn't waste my time
Pros
Cons
Communication
employment agency
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2013
if you do over time god help you because if the client forgot to keep a record agency wont back up the worker and they just pass the bucket
Productive environment conducive to learning and advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meadowvale9 December 2012
A great company for strengthening recruitment, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Armor People Link. Our community is ready to answer.

Armor People Link Reviews by Location