ARMANI OUTLET Employee Reviews

Véritable bulle de progression
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  Les Clayes-sous-Bois (78)2 January 2019
Une équipe au top, avec un management centré sur la pratique, et l'amélioration des performances, sans criminalisation de l'échec.

Intégration progressive au magasin et aux tâches associées aussi diverses soient elles.

La bienveillance de l'équipe (direction comprise) permet de rapidement accroître ses capacités.

Les adjoints sont toujours disponible pour aider et conseiller.

Il en va de même pour le responsable de boutique qui lorsque qu'il en à le temps n'hésite pas à lui même former les membre de l'équipe.

De plus, les primes sur objectifs sont très intéressantes.

Un must pour quiconque souhaite évoluer dans la vente.

Je recommande vivement.
Pros
Prime, management
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante . Crescita nel settore
commessa (Former Employee) –  Sicilia outlet village26 November 2018
Mi sono trovata subito bene e sono cresciuta molto
Pros
Stipendio e buoni pasto
Cons
Troppe ore in un solo giorno
ambiance de travail
Conseillère de vente (Former Employee) –  Les Clayes-sous-Bois (78)14 September 2018
Groupe composé uniquement de jeunes (moyenne de 23 ans environs) qui permet une ambiance de travail agréable. en revanche les absences (même justifiées) sont très mal vues au point de parfois rompre des contrats.
colleghi fantastici
Addetta vendite (Former Employee) –  Torino, Piemonte23 July 2018
Il negozio molto grande, a livello gestionale probabilmente da migliorare, ma non per colpa della store manager ma piuttosto dalle indicazioni aziendali.
Il prodotto per certi versi validi (se parliamo di alcune linee) per altre pessime.
I colleghi e il personale del posto dove ho lavorato io fantastici i quali hanno contribuito a rendere l'esperienza fantastica.
Pros
buoni pasto
Cons
nessuna pausa durante l'orario di lavoro
challenging
Sales Consultan promoted as Store in Charge (Current Employee) –  Dubai17 June 2018
working with Armani group is very challenging work place and you will learned a lots like dealing with different type of people and different level of clients. its nice to work here coz I love the brand, only the work location is hard for me.
Armani is the best company to grow with!
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Tulalip, WA1 March 2018
I have been with Armani for over 4 years now. Most of my peers have also been with the company for a long time as well. The company offers an amazing uniform discount and has a great training program. If you like fashion and want to learn how to make money doing what you like, then Armani is a great company to work for. The benefits are almost as amazing as the culture!
Pros
Uniform Budget
High End Luxury Clothing Store with a lot of Stock work
Shipment/Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CA 9223015 February 2018
Armani Outlet is like any other retail clothing stores, Especially if you're a stock person. it does take some experience in retail to work in the stockroom.
Love this place
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL14 February 2018
Stock supervisor responsible to support the selling function of a 2.3 million boutique with shipping and receiving. Insure efficient and secure movement of all merchandise. Understand and abide by shipping/receiving policies, procedures and directives and effectively executive them. Support department collaboration with all other departments to insure smooth operation of facility. Maintain inventory in an efficient, clean, secure and organized and accessible fashion and communicates this method of organization to all associates. Maintain that all merchandise is accurately ticketed, re-ticketed, sensored and re-sensored. Maintain proper and secure storage of all merchandise.
Pros
Comision
Cons
low traffic
Fast Paced and high pressure work enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV9 February 2018
The store is very fast paced so there is never really down time. 70% of the clientele is chinese so there are a lot of foreigners so you do pick up a small amount of chinese. I enjoyed learning about the product.
Manque de personnel
Vendeuse (Former Employee) –  Serris (77)14 November 2017
Je ne regrette pas mon CDD de 3mois avec la maison ARMANI, mais il y avait un manque de personnel, alors j'étais souvent seule toute la journée pour le rayon Femme. Mais cela a été une belle experience.
Was a great fun environment to work
Heavy sales (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CA24 August 2017
Learning Mandarin & Chinese is a big help, rest up for Black Friday , also your image helps , dressing stylish helps you sell and knowing what your selling .Was a super fun place to work at . Knowing your product is a major help .
great place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TX2 July 2017
Working at Armani has given me extra steps in learning leadership and creating one-on-one personal relationships with customers. The management staff is very thorough and want you to enjoy where you work. It is commission so being able to sell is the biggest challenge, but with the team they have, they make it doable.
Travail physique et fatigant
Conseillère de vente (Former Employee) –  Serris (77)29 June 2017
Travail physique car constamment debout.
Clients parfois très exigeants.
Decent company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY6 June 2017
Fairly flexible about scheduling, no benefits for part-time, no room for advancement. Easy job overall, fun environment. Learned a lot from the customers and about designer product.
Productive and a very friendly environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CA25 January 2017
A typical day at work was always fun. My co-workers were all very friendly.I learned how to get out of my comfort zone, by that i mean that i learned how to be less shy and less afraid when it came to interacting with customers ..All my managers were really good with the employees. At such a short amount of time my co-workers ,mangers and myself all became really close. Almost like family.The hardest part of my job was dealing with loud and rude customers, other than that my job was pretty easy. The most enjoyable part of my job was being on the cash register i felt like the time will go by faster.
Pros
We had a 30% when buying stuff from Armani plus the discounts off
Cons
A lot of traffic
Productive and professional company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Dawsonville, GA2 September 2015
The company is really Great to work for and the benefits are amazing. The only flaw with the company is that advancement is very difficult.
Pros
Clothing Allowance
Cons
Limited Advancement
Sensible and productive place to work
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Chester, ENG6 March 2015
A normal day at Armani would normally be a very busy one. If I wasn't helping customers, I would be sorting out stock. I learnt a lot as it was my first job and I was new to everything. Everyone there was friendly and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job would be keeping the customers happy as some of them got very impatient and argumentative but of course they are the main priority and I had to be calm with them.
Pros
Little breaks in between shifts
Cons
Long shifts
Environnement de travail routinier
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee) –  Val d'Europe3 September 2014
En tant que conseillère de vente en stage mon travail de la journée était toujours le même, orienter le client dans sa demande, conseiller le client, ranger le magasin et faire les cabines. Durant mes périodes de stages je n'ai pas eu de responsabilité car mes tuteurs de faisait pas confiance au stagiaire.
fun and exciting workplace
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  cheshire oaks12 March 2013
typical day of work was busy but fun to do at the same time
learnt some valuable customer service skills
co workers were very polite and friendly
harderst part of the job was behind the tills on my wn but managed to be done
the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and greeting customers
Pros
discount on clothes
Cons
various hours