ARLA FOODS Employee Reviews

It was physical job that required lots of effort
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Leeds29 October 2019
I worked in the warehouse using low level Pick up truck. preparing shipments to shops. i learnt how the supply and demand works in the field of supply chain. was good organisation culture environment. the working hours were long and low temperature.
Very Challenging and Interesting Workplace Environment
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Hatfield20 October 2019
Record orders for the day, merchandise items in neat manner, regular checks to see if daily goals are met, friendly co workers, does get harder at peak periods such as beginning of month when most of out customers are restocking for the month.
Order Picker / shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2019
The old manager that was there before was a good man the current guys is too much of a talkative and liar. If you're looking for a place to pass some time it's good.
Pros
Free cheese
Cons
Management is ridiculous
Wonderful workplace
Packaging Worker (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 November 2018
Professional and supportive environment. During my time at the workplace I was taught what to do and how to properly handle the work at hand. Plenty of work hours and great pay, I would recommend anyone looking for factory work to this facility.
interesting and rewarding
bulk farm driver (Former Employee) –  burton upon trent10 June 2018
I started Arla foods as a bulk farm tanker driver on farm collections at the Ashby dairy I also worked at burton inbound the hardest part of the job was getting out of the yard the rest of the shift was the most enjoyable job a person could do collecting milk from farms in the most rural and bleak of places that you wouldn't expect possible for a lorry get to it was a bit rough in winter but in the summer it was amazing I only left because from where I live it was a long commute to burton upon trent and I had a disagreement with a pillock in the office but the company itself is a 1st class company to work for and top pay I was proud to work for arla and I am glad that I have the fond memories of working for them
Pros
good pay easy work no stress
Cons
weekend work
Great team relations
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 January 2018
My top rated company to work for in terms of all around team. I enjoy my time at arla ever moment of it other than the up and down of fellow employees I ran into no objection with this company.Compensated well for you services and well rewarded for a job well done.
Pros
Salary benefits management and staff
Cons
Cold, Staff
was pleasent at times
Orderdesk Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON7 July 2015
I came from a call center customer service environment before coming to Arla Foods (supply chain). I knew nothing about purchase orders/logistics/planning etc..I learned a lot from Arla as my first company in supply chain. A typical day at Arla Foods was making sure all orders are on the system and there were no shorts and orders shipped on time.
Reception (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON21 January 2015
Busy front desk with lots to do. Great management, who gave you new opportunities to learn and grow.
Productive Workplace with lots of cheese testing
Continuous Improvement (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON3 January 2015
A typical day consisted of reviewing cheese quality in the morning and then trying to improve production through lean manufacturing techniques the rest of the day