Arkay Contracting Ltd Employee Reviews

Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Deep Cove, BC29 October 2017
It is a good company lots of work opportunity to advance as well as good pay if you need full time work I recommend you apply I just need to make more money to open up my own company Vancouver is to expensive to live so I need a second job to set up my future
Pros
Good boss
Cons
Not enough money
Productive and dedicated management team
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ladner, BC6 October 2017
Work days are 7 am to 3:30 pm so you have your evenings to yourself.
Everyone at Arkay is understanding and does their best to provide their employees with steady work and as little down time as possible even between sites. They will train you or get you ticketed if necessary.
If a site isn't working out for you they do their best to address the issue, if nothing can be done there are plenty of other sites and companies that they work for (you don't get stuck in a bad environment)
Company parties include everyone so you get to meet other employees on different sites making transitions easier. Unpaid sick days, but vacation time every year.
Be punctual and hardworking and they will take excellent care of you as an employee.
Pros
Bosses bring coffee and donuts almost every time they drop by (which is weekly )
Cons
No paid sick days
fair management
Cleaner / Polygon Housing (Former Employee) –  Port coquitlam, B.C.28 August 2012
maintain quality work, friendly environment and management.