Aritzia Employee Review

hectic but fun and exctiting
Assistant to Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 May 2013
Working at Aritzia was definitely a learning experience. I was thrown into my position with no heads up or advice and it resulted in a lot of headache, but also taught me so much. I learned a lot of selling strategies, how merchandise was distributed, ordered and strategically placed in the store to heighten sales. I learned about visuals and what needs to be done to make the store visually pleasing. The hardest thing about my job was the fact that i had no prior training so I had to learn everything on my own. The most enjoyable was the staff; they were helpful and allowed for fun in a hectic environment.
Pros
exciting environment, meeting new people constantly
Cons
long hours. lack of training

Other Aritzia Employee Reviews

Very tiring job with horrible management and discouraging scheduling style.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 May 2018
Absolutely horrible work/life balance - you'll get called on every day off and cut on every long shift. Hours are determined by sales but regular SA's dont make commission. Managers are gossipy and childish at every location I visited.
Pros
Pretty clothes, cool employees, high hourly pay
Cons
everything else
productive and a fast-paced work environment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 May 2018
I have learned about how to use a scanner and a tagging gun, to change/fix prices and tags for sales. Management is stern but relaxed at the same time. Hardest part is the hours, or standing for a long period of time. The pros is the employee discount, the work culture, and the atmosphere.
Pros
discounts