Aritzia
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Aritzia

Aritzia Employee Review

Tough but rewarding

my experience at aritzia made me become more hard working. You have to put in the effort to receive respect and promotions. I really enjoy interacting with customers but I often feel overwhelmed because the Robson location is really busy and it feels stressful

Pros

Discount

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Would not recommend

If you want to be treated like robot and deal with people's issues all day this is the job for you. The better you rank the more they will like you. If your a fav you will move up quickly. Phones, Live Chat, Emails are the live channels you work on. The discount is pretty good ngl but your mental health will suffer, you might cry a few times at work getting yelled at for an irrational issue you have to deal with. The pay is average, I was a perm there for 2 years and I was getting paid as seasonal hires, my KPI's were above average and I was still denied a raise. The workload was not worth the pay imo. Overall, if you can stay 6+ months you can work anywhere in the future nothing will phase you.

Pros

good discount, cool office space

Cons

you are a number in the system

Not for everyone

There are sales quotas that need to be hit if you’re an SA. If you’re an SRA you just operate cash and are much more relaxed. If an SA, sales can get competitive between other SA’s.

Work place

I like the clothing that they sell, Aritzia has always been one of my favourite stores, and if I ever get the chance to work there, you won't catch me allowing anyone to criticise the way that I carry out my responsibilities. If I ever get the chance to work there, you won't catch me letting anyone complain about the way I carry out my responsibilities because I take pride in my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aritzia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement