Aritzia Employee Review

Very labour intensive, however always filled with excitement
Senior Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON7 October 2013
I would count to make sure the number of boxes coming into the stores matched the number said on a runsheet. If correct I would sign them off, if incorrect I would double count and notify managers on duty. After I would organize by the Store Merchandise Manager's request, usually separating new to already in store shipment.
Set my work station, scan boxes, and calculate an estimated end time it should take to finish the shipment, and then communicate to the managers. Start the shipment line. After finished, clean up and review the calculate the estimate time was met; usually it was and even finshed better than expected.

I learned the great importances of organization, and communication. Constantly exposed to the new trends in women's fashion, and learned some new brands along the way.

Most of the time, managers were fairly excellent in terms of their duties. All co-workers were hard work in order to meet a certain standard for the company.

The hardest part of my job was trying to balance a physically intensive role and meet a high standard for the duties of my role.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the people, and always finding new surprises within the shipment of what is trending.
Pros
very well paid hourly wage.
Cons
not enough hours to work

Other Aritzia Employee Reviews

Competative sales environment that focuses on selling high end retail.
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON13 April 2018
Assisted and styled clients according to current trends. Expected to maintain an hourly sales target. All sections of the store must be kept neat and stocked through out the day
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
There is a big pressure to sell products to clients
Fun experience, pushed you!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta12 April 2018
Loved it, made friends for a lifetime. Pushed me to be the best person I could be and supported me through life and work. I will always go back if they asked me. Reason I left is because there isn't an Aritzia in England
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Challenging