Aritzia
Happiness score is 48 out of 100

Aritzia

Aritzia Employee Review

Fun place to work with awesome people

receiving incoming and sending out shipmenthave to hit units per hour to make bonus, which I think is unreal number and no store would ever be able to hit thatthe managements are really depend on the stores. My store they are super chill for the back room employee but a bit strict for the seller employee

Pros

competitive rate

Cons

Poor training

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Only shop here, don’t work here!

I worked at Aritzia as an IA (inventory advisor) at the SQ1 location. For this position, you might as well work at a warehouse. They expect A LOT from you within the 3 months, then write you a resignation letter if you don’t meet their standards. The management was very stressful, they always ask you to move faster to hit your numbers, acts of sarcasm, and had their favourites. I’m glad they let me go because I was so stressed out to the point I was already stressing before coming into work.

Pros

40% off discount on the merchandise

Cons

Feminine dominant workplace, never got to leave on time, and terrible training
Same role

Worked in back of house (Inventory)

Pretty straight forward work. Open boxes, security tag clothes, fold/hang, run it onto the sales floor. You'll also have shifts where you're on the sales floor folding clothes all day. It's retail. You get it. They do put a lot of pressure and labour on you for little pay and very few growth opportunities that are highly competitive to go after. And the choice is usually via favoritism.
Same location

Motivating and fun workplace

Great team culture, flexible work hours, incentives, great discount. Always room for growth and you are supported by such an amazing team and managers who help achieve your goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aritzia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aritzia with

• Aritzia
  • Fun place to work with awesome people