Arista Homes Employee Review

View all Arista Homes reviews

Productive and fun work place
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 November 2015
A typical day will start by going over the things that need to be completed. Sometimes we may have to acid wash basement floors before occupants move into the home, other times we have to clean up after the builders, help with landscaping etc..
Pros
Great pay, permanent work
Cons

Other Arista Homes Employee Reviews

Worth it
Construction Site Administrator/Clerk Lilly Cup (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON24 September 2019
It was the best job I had, it was a sad day when I left
I would work for them again even though I felt I could have stayed longer..there is a bit of office politics, but keep your nose clean and your good as gold
Be prepared to work a lot, they don’t care how you get there or how far you drive or if weather is bad, you must go to work..
Christmas bonus is great, money is great, head office staff are great, the owner is very cool and definitely gives back to the administrative team..
N/a
Temporary Client Liaison/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 May 2018
I worked for this company more than a few years ago so much time has passed a and I cannot accurately review this company. Good luck with your future endeavors.