Arista Homes Employee Review

View all Arista Homes reviews

A day at Arista Homes
Homecare Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan Ontario17 September 2016
This was probably the best job I had considering I was in the field I like to be in. I was working on site in a trailer. I was to check e-mails and messages, take messages and respond to e-mails, make appointments for home owners to see their future homes, input concerns into the system, etc. This job was stressful too on alot of levels, trying to keep up with all the appointments, making sure I didn't miss anything. I felt with this job, I wasn't trained properly from day 1. As each day passed, I learned something new, which was nice, but when it came to this business, you have to be careful. I messed up a few times, to the point where a homeowner cried because she was upset with the fact the appointments got messed up because I was never told how to schedule them properly in the first place. Eventually, I was let go because of apparent mess up after mess up.
Pros
Being around the field I love to work in
Cons
Not trained properly

Other Arista Homes Employee Reviews

Worth it
Construction Site Administrator/Clerk Lilly Cup (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON24 September 2019
It was the best job I had, it was a sad day when I left
I would work for them again even though I felt I could have stayed longer..there is a bit of office politics, but keep your nose clean and your good as gold
Be prepared to work a lot, they don’t care how you get there or how far you drive or if weather is bad, you must go to work..
Christmas bonus is great, money is great, head office staff are great, the owner is very cool and definitely gives back to the administrative team..
N/a
Temporary Client Liaison/Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 May 2018
I worked for this company more than a few years ago so much time has passed a and I cannot accurately review this company. Good luck with your future endeavors.