Ariba Employee Reviews

So so job
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA19 June 2018
Management was one family in Pittsburgh. Very Clickish. Some managers are more concerned about their advancement and not the well being of their team. Queue managers were unfair in ticket distribution.
Pros
good salary
Cons
management
Workplace culture
Supplier Enablement Lead (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI20 September 2018
Ariba / SAP was an amazing place to work. I loved the people I worked with and the job I was able to do during my time with the company. I would recommend Ariba/SAP as a place to work.
Great place to try innovative marketing approaches in a B2B space
Director, Customer Marketing (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA9 February 2015
Great company. Ariba is always trying something new and has a very open work culture. The work culture is very horizontal and collegial. People tend to work in groups and decisions are often done by consensus.

It's a very aggressive and innovative growth company so work hours can get a little off balance. On the other hand, it's very dynamic and exciting.
Pros
Great benefits, onsite gym, paid lunches
Cons
Can be a little frenetic
Great work environment, but moving up is tough
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA14 June 2014
I loved my managers and colleagues, because they made me excited to come to work every day, even though the work itself was a little rough to take. Everybody is supportive of one another, but the chances for moving up are a little slim and not very fair-- we had no time to build our skills or work on independent projects as customer support representatives. So I felt a little trapped within customer support, which I didn't see myself working in past a year. The benefits were great, though, and I even kind of miss working there.
Great work environment, but moving up is tough
UI Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA15 September 2015
productive work place
ACE Administrator (Current Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape28 January 2016
Dealing with the western cape government departments in the western cape and capturing the data on the event manager, approving of the RFQ's and also enriching the commodities on the event manager as per required.

The hardest part of the job is accepting the salary for the job I am doing, working overtime and getting under paid.

Their is no potential of growth in the company.
Cons
working long hours and overtime
Great company
Global Field Marketing Intern (Paid) (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA4 September 2012
Although it was a corporate environment there was flexibility in your schedule as long as the job was completed on time without error. Great opportunities to collaborate with other departments. They live by working hard and playing hard too! LOVE THIS COMPANY! Would work for them again!
Pros
traveling globally, compensation was great, and fridays are the best
Interesting experience (pre-SAP)...
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA1 April 2014
Project management duties, customer contact, communications.
Pros
Free beverages, fun atmosphere, fair compensation
Cons
Sales team oversold projects, limited advancement, questionable management.
Fun and fast paced
Indirect Sourcing PM (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 February 2018
The culture here was very fun and fast paced during my time. Change was consistent but never felt forced or taxing. Great people throughout the company.
Great Employeer
Auction Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA14 August 2016
Ariba, is a great employer. Very generous benefits, fair work schedules, fantastic co-workers. Great training and continued education.
Lovely place to work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore3 March 2013
You will enjoy the culture and work over here. Salary is good.
Excellent work life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore14 July 2016
Good benefits after the acquisition from SAP Labs. Free lunch, dinner, cab. Good technologies to work with. Process is a pain.
very good place to work
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore20 April 2014
very good place to work

now part of SAP

best salary in the industry
good benefits
Pros
food, transport, benefits, good salary
Cons
Bilingual Weekend Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 1522213 July 2017
Great place to work. Employee focused. Work/life balance. Free beverages. Management is hard to get in touch with, but they still make time. Great pay for part-time weekend work.
Pretty decent workplace
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka19 September 2017
Ariba provides a decent workplace and environment. Management can do better in terms of project inception and more efforts should be centered around in improving the quality of the software development process. Its still in its nascent stages and has a long way to go. Overall a decent place to work.
Your Review
Expert Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA10 August 2017
Ariba expert care manager. Atypical day at work.What you learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part if the job. The most enjoyable part of the job
Excellent Experience.
Procurement Operations Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh6 May 2015
Working at Ariba was a great experience.The work/life balance was great and it was truly and enjoy job. Management is always willing to help you out an work with you to ensure personal and professional growth.
Prodcutive and friendly atmosphere.
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA31 January 2013
A typical day at Ariba involved daily Facilities/administrative duties.
I learned to take the most from any situation and learn as much as possible.
Management at Ariba was terrific at first. Once position changes happened, the management seemed to get worse.
The hardest part of the job was taking work home with you day in and day out and constantly being held under an microscope.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being the "go to guy" for other employees and basically being the backbone of the company.
Unfriendly and unequal
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA6 May 2017
It depends on the team. Some may have a good career growth and advancement, others may be cut throat and dead-end. Overall, it is not good for long term.It can be bullying and inner circle with co-workers.
Pros
Benefit was good
nice workplace with a fantastic lunchroom
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA31 August 2017
Tech firm which was going through a acquisition. I was covering two VP's and always had something to do. The people were great to work with and we all tended to help each other. I left to work in the Bio field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ariba. Our community is ready to answer.