Ari Fleet Employee Reviews

was ok, american culture forced on canadians
Accounting & Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto9 March 2018
A lot of time and money wasted on trivial things like pins or coffee sleeves but charged 50$ for a coffee? There was a lot of "not my job" there, so it was always a struggle to get anything done.

compensation was competitive, location was ok
Pros
compensation
Cons
a lot of people set in their ways
The call center is a family
technical service advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
I have worked here for 5 years. I enjoy it more and more each day. The call center techs are paid well, yearly reviews are mandatory, and good workers are acknowledged. Any negative comments are from individuals who want to shoot up the corporate ladder with out putting in the hard work. I enjoy it so much, I got my cousin in ARI. I truly feel as if my co workers are family. We go out after work some times as well where it is not odd to see a supervisor or manager along with us. I would recommend ARI.
Pros
Too many to list
Inadequate pay & no promotions. Glorified secretaries.
Tech service advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2016
Nepotism.
Favoritism.
HR Dept is rude and judgemental. Call Center managers breath down your neck to meet their averages per month for their bonuses. Got a question?? There's no one to ask, especially if they don't want to answer. Be prepared to be written up for nothing to ensure youre held back from promotion. Company is all hype. The survey that's filled out isn't done by the people in the position youre looking at.

Tip: Auto truck group & Holman Auto are not in Canada. ARI = Automotive Resources International. Look at all reviews.
Pros
Quitting Time.
Cons
Being at work, getting screamed at by vendors, demeaned by management, lack of pay, experience not needed for promotions.
Very fast paced environment
Bilingual Driver Administration (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 August 2016
I enjoyed meeting new people at the company and the environment initially was great. The company has its ups and downs. Depending on the department, it was more relaxed. Always work to do. There was never any down time unless in a weekly and monthly meeting.
Pros
Free fruit day, monthly birthday lunches, employee recognition
Cons
Overloaded with work, Short staffed