Argyle Associates

Argyle Associates Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Amazing work environment with very supportive management

Very fun and interesting place to work. Management is extremely supportive and the team all works very hard. No drama at all and everyone has their set place in the job. 100% recommend working here!

Pros

Great benefits, awesome team, drama free

Cons

Low salary

Great colleagues and management. Expect understaffing issues and being underpaid.

While the work itself is pretty standard and we are given clear and precise instructions on what to do, the calls stack up easily and they do not have the proper amount of staff to hold up. Underpaid for the amount of work done. Management is great at listening and genuinely trying to improve the work environment. Good colleagues and a tight-knit community. Flexible hours.

Pros

Flexible hours, free lunches, good management

Cons

Underpaid, understaffed

Great management

Great benefits, salary, lots of opportunity for advancement, friendly welcoming staff and culture at the workplace. Management is very fair and understanding.

Pros

Potlucks, and takeout, starbucks drinks, salary

Cons

no cons

Great coworkers and interesting work.

My coworkers were great. They were very kind, helpful and always willing to answer any questions I might have. A lot of the dental assistants and nurses I worked with were very passionate about their work and it made me feel inspired and positive to come in to work every morning.It's a great place to learn about how surgical offices operate. The work is fast-paced, but interesting and there are always people around to help you if needed.The hours can sometimes extend past when your shift was said to end, but there are no mandatory weekend shifts.

Pros

great coworkers, interesting work, supportive environment

Cons

shifts are sometimes longer than expected

Great place to start a career.

Not a bad place to work if you are just starting as an office administrator. most of the staff have positive attitudes and it can be a fun place to work.

Recommended Opportunity - Great Team

Argyle has given me a great opportunity to grow in my career. Flexible scheduling helped me continue to work while finishing school. I feel fortunate to be surrounded by such a great team of surgeons, nurses, dental assistants and administrative staff. Great opportunity, great team

Great opportunity

For full-time staff (front desk administrators and some dental assistants and nurses), Argyle offers competitive salaries and a very generous benefits package (paid sick days, group and health benefits for entire family and employer pays most of the premiums), group RRSP plan and year end bonuses. For part-time staff (most nurses and some dental assistants), salary is lower than what is paid in the hospitals which is a union setting. However, unlike the hospital, the hours are very reasonable (mostly day shifts - no evenings, weekends or holidays), the work is interesting, opportunity to spend time with patients and provide quality care, flexible schedules. Staff work well together and support each other. Strong commitment to providing outstanding care to patients. Patient reviews reflect this high standard of care.

interesting job - low pay

I was very interested in working for this company. I like dentistry and the great commute working at Argyle would offer me. After a successful interview, I took them up on their offer of doing a shadow day. I went to work at their Carling location for half a day to see nurses at work and help decide if this was a good job for me. However, when I asked about full time job opportunities, pay, and pension options, they told me our "values" were "misaligned." This look s like a great job for nurses willing to work for minimum pay and benefits.

Pros

short commute, day time hours

Cons

low pay, lack of benefits, lack of full time positions or even part time positions

Offer a warm environment.

As a team they continue to grow and challenge themselves in new aspects of the medical field. They care beautifully for their clients and provide a calming atmosphere.

Amazing place and and co-workers

However there are not much possibilities for advancement. The salary is less than the Hospital and other nursing jobs. The most enjoyable part is client care and patient satisfaction.

Pros

Excellent life balance. No weekends and night shifts.

Cons

Salary and career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Argyle Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4