Ardene Employee Review

Overall, a great experience.
Assistant Manager in September (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC17 October 2013
I loved working at Ardene. There were so many new things showing up daily and we were constantly changing mods, so there was never a dull moment. The people that I got to work with were absolutely fantastic. I miss working with them a lot. The only thing that I was not too fond of with the job was that I was told, after almost 2 years of being an assistant manager, that because I do not have grade 12 they would hire a manager from outside of the company before offering the position to me if the time should arise.
Pros
Great people, tons of neat merchandise, inexpensive clothing/shoes
Cons
not many advancement opportunities.

Other Ardene Employee Reviews

Fun and professional environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
The managers would act in a professional but welcoming manner, this made it so that it would be easy for sales associates to approach the managers with difficulties and ask for help. I learned how to interact with customers and how to meet the customers needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to better my communication skills with co workers and customers.
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 April 2018
ensure that the store is clean, make sure maniquins are up to date. with the newest outfits. excellent company culture, good coworkers. music was also great so it helped the shifts pass fast.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ardene. Our community is ready to answer.