Arconic

Arconic Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Interesting technology and super products
The workplace is fast paced and very interesting in the products that we make ,although the general organizational methods need to be worked out further.Overall atmosphere is reasonably enjoyable for me personally although I feel general morale is stressfull .I acquired numerous certification ex:ISO 9001 ;Kaizen ,and AlcoaABS system of working .Albeit I enjoy the workplace but would like more of a challenge in this type of industry in Ontario for purpose of change and personal.
Pros
new high tech building, close proximitty to my home and benefits and interesting technology
Cons
right company wrong province
Stay Away
Bullying attitude from GM down to HR no cooperation between PM and all other departments. They don’t care about their clients only push for orders to go out based on who screams the loudest.
management uses bully system and not open to new ideas
Poor management starting from GM, uses bully system and very narrow minded, his way or the highway.
Does not support employees, not open to new ideas , does not provide proper tools to succeed.
aucun
Une belle gang de mangeux de marde.Je ne recommande meme pas a mon ennemis.
Pros
aucun
really bad company wonT recomended to anybody
dont go there if you want to be happy there a lot of betters company than that hole i worked there for a lot of years and very happy that i left.ok..
Environnement de travail
Les supérieurs ne permettes pratiquement aucun interaction avec les autres employer.
Cons
Courte pause, horaire strict
environnement de travail agréable
bonne entreprise avec un environnement de travail vraiment productif et agréable.
very bad company
don't recomend very bad company treat you like no respect for workers really mean it do your self a favour work somewhere else.
don't recomend very bad company
Pros
Cons
no respect from human ressource to workers
Do yourself a favor, look somewhere else
Salary is good. I thought good salary should compensate some drawbacks like lack of resources etc. Nope, this is not one of those company because internally management is running the place old school.

If you can do a job of 2-3 people, because you're talented, your method of work is efficient, this is not the company where you put that energy. Yes, you will learn many new things.

Professionalism zero. Some people act as gangster lol will tell you straight up to your face, i don't care what you doing, how important it is, I asked you to do this for me so you must do it. If like being bullied as an adult, join this company.

Doing regular routine tasks of 2-3 people + accomodate with all the last minute requests everyday, you are treated like bag of meat. "Yes, I know you are busy but this needs to get done now today, even if you have other deadlines for today, I know you are working lots of overtime but this needs to get done NOW today.

Even if others make mistakes, they miss their deadline, you pay the price, and wait till how they react if something goes wrong, even if it is not your fault. I can't tell how these people would have reacted if I made a mistake. Even if you put 5-10-20-30 hours, there is always something more. You say NO, it goes up in management, then it comes down to you, you must do it.

They say they care they understand but they don't. Because if they did, why would they push it on you. Everyone just looking after to save their position.
Pros
Salary, medical benefits paid by company
Cons
Worklife balance, toxic environment, LTD benefits mandatory costs 70-100$/month
Bon environnement de travail.
Bon environnement de travail.Haut niveau de technicité.