Arconic Employee Reviews

2.6Job Security & Advancement
very bad company
toilet cleaner (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC21 May 2019
don't recomend very bad company treat you like no respect for workers really mean it do your self a favour work somewhere else.
don't recomend very bad company
Pros
Cons
no respect from human ressource to workers
Do yourself a favor, look somewhere else
Shared service (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC3 February 2019
Salary is good. I thought good salary should compensate some drawbacks like lack of resources etc. Nope, this is not one of those company because internally management is running the place old school.

If you can do a job of 2-3 people, because you're talented, your method of work is efficient, this is not the company where you put that energy. Yes, you will learn many new things.

Professionalism zero. Some people act as gangster lol will tell you straight up to your face, i don't care what you doing, how important it is, I asked you to do this for me so you must do it. If like being bullied as an adult, join this company.

Doing regular routine tasks of 2-3 people + accomodate with all the last minute requests everyday, you are treated like bag of meat. "Yes, I know you are busy but this needs to get done now today, even if you have other deadlines for today, I know you are working lots of overtime but this needs to get done NOW today.

Even if others make mistakes, they miss their deadline, you pay the price, and wait till how they react if something goes wrong, even if it is not your fault. I can't tell how these people would have reacted if I made a mistake. Even if you put 5-10-20-30 hours, there is always something more. You say NO, it goes up in management, then it comes down to you, you must do it.

They say they care they understand but they don't. Because if they did, why would they push it on you. Everyone just looking after to save their position.
Pros
Salary, medical benefits paid by company
Cons
Worklife balance, toxic environment, LTD benefits mandatory costs 70-100$/month
Bon environnement de travail.
Opérateur Machine (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC22 October 2017
Bon environnement de travail.Haut niveau de technicité.