Arconas Corporation Employee Review

View all Arconas Corporation reviews

Easy pace, basic pay.
Runner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2016
Arconas is a small sized manufacturer for public seating. Work is classified into production and shipping. The day starts at 7:30am and ends at 4pm with two 15 min breaks at 10am and 2pm and a 30 min lunch at 12pm. My primary job was the runner in charge of moving out products and bringing in raw material from shipping. For this job, I learned how to multitask and keep a record of incoming materials and outgoing products. Management is wonderful and capable (under production) but some supervisors can be unreasonable (management for shipping). Most co-workers are great people that are fun to be around, respectful and hardworking although there's the odd person that slacks off and just makes boxes. The most difficult part of the job would be keeping up with production during busy days with some people being absent. The most enjoyable part is when I found a work rhythm that made the tasks easier.
Pros
Great work hours
Cons
Layoffs happened because materials did not come in

Other Arconas Corporation Employee Reviews

typical day
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2019
Start the day with a list of orders to complete . Independent work until break, followed by receiving raw materials followed by loading good materials until lunch. Then last order picking for the day followed by shipping area clean up.
Pros
company parties
Cons
wages
NEGATIVE - This is a very honest review and I hope it helps whoever is looking in to Arconas.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
You will regret working here.
Cheap company
Bad management
Disorganized
Low salary with little perks/benefits
No job security (very high turnover).
Pros
Decent location
Cons
Not enough space, so 90% of my time spent at Arconas.