Archway Community Services

Archway Community Services Employee Reviews

Excellent Organization. Deserves better pay
The culture at Archway Community Services is excellent, and I truly feel passionate about their vision for community service. While the pay does not match the work, this is more reflective of a political system, as opposed to the organization itself. I am sure the pay is comparable to other similar organizations.
Excellent place to work. .
Work and family balance.
Friendly and non-stressful atmosphere, Flexibility on working hours as a mother and many other benefits. Staff is very welcoming and supportive and I follow the philosophy of "People helping People".
Productive and faced paced but a good enviornment
The work place is a safe space for everyone to connect with the working society. Its not the cleanest job but there is always something to do and never a dull moment. Everyday is different. Management is very flexible with time, if there is a doctors appointment or dentist appointment they try to make sure that it is possible to there there. They are a great company to work for and it is awesome to be apart of Archway Community Services!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Archway Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7