Various, you are expected to accomodate whenever they need you.
Core hours in the main office are 9:00-11:00 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM if I remember correctly. As long as you're there for core hours, your schedule can be fairly flexible. Just ensure that you're also working 40 hours per week.
Working hours 08:00 a.m. to 18:00 with an hours for lunch
- What is required for the medical test?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at ArcelorMittal?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at ArcelorMittal? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at ArcelorMittal?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ArcelorMittal? What are the steps along t…3 people answered
- What sort of background check3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ArcelorMittal?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at ArcelorMittal?2 people answered
- If you were to leave ArcelorMittal, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the starting wage for contract production team members?2 people answered