It takes about a month
take a test
have a interview
go for a medical
To apply, you have to submit your resume, and a specified cover letter that explains why you want the job, and why you should be hired. It look about 3-4 months for me to hear anything back.
A test and several interviews. If your in the trades they will want you to have a Red Seal.
- What is required for the medical test?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at ArcelorMittal?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at ArcelorMittal? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at ArcelorMittal?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at ArcelorMittal?3 people answered
- What sort of background check3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ArcelorMittal?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at ArcelorMittal?2 people answered
- If you were to leave ArcelorMittal, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the starting wage for contract production team members?2 people answered