Arby's

Arby's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier13 reviews
Canada13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,184 reviews

It was fun and comfortable with the people I am working with.

People that I work with were very kind and patient to me. They did their best to make sure that I learned all the tasks and duties that were assigned for me.

Arbys

I loved working at Arby's. Great work environment and even better management. The renovations made the restaurant easier to maintain and keep clean which is amazing.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Cleaning the bathroom

Insights into Arby's

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Talking the day away

Whenever the day was slow we staff, would kill time and socialize while attending to our responsibilities and duties. Plus the food was great to order on your days off.

amazing work place

i worked here for almost 1 year, i left this work place because i found that there was a lot of drama and i didn't like it, i also wasn't really getting the hours i was hoping to. but overall this workplace was amazing with awesome managers and supervisors!!

fun workplace

I learned to open and close the restaurant with nice people. I also worked at the drive through position which was a little more fast paced. I had a very good manager at this job.

Pros

discount on food

Cons

the area it was located

Was good

This was in the city so this place was a busy place i liked working there u were usally busy and i got to do diffrent jobs there the management was goid nice people to work for

Pros

A percentage off

Cons

Minum wage

great job place

they where great people i always came to work on time and they even called me in for other employess . i just wish they didnd closed down

Pros

the hours

Cons

the hours

productive work experiance

I have learned at this job about team work and good work exoeriance with the coworkers. I remember the day when my coworkers and we had a farewell at my work.

productive work experiance

this was my first job in my life and I had a good experience with my coworkers and the enjoyable part of the job was team work.

bad managment

the manager was very rude. it was a mess in there. i didnt like working for arbys at all. i dont think id ever work for arbys again unless they have a new better manager.

A fun and friendly environment!

Skills that I built with Arby's: Communicate clearly and positively with coworkers and management Mastered point-of-service (POS) computer system for automated order taking Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately Followed procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation Resolved complaints promptly and professionally Took initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties were completed

Working at Arby's was also a great experience because its with the food industry and it teaches you how to handle fast paced environments and dissatisfied customers. The co-workers were great I have made a lot of friends there that I still talk to now. The management was off at times and not really organized but overall it was alright. The hardest part of that job was getting co-workers to do things right and not just slack off and do the job half fast. I had to push certain people to do their job right. The enjoyable part was free food at the end of the shift and being able to listen to music and have fun while cleaning the store after hours.

Pros

50% off meals

Stressful, over-dependent workplace

Most of my shifts started at 3 or 5 and went until 11. Throughout each shift, I had to prepare food, run the cash register, clean, and assist customers with their every need. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know. Management wasn't exactly my idea of the perfect team. The opening manager had a low work ethic. She did a minimal amount of work, and instead talked about games all day. The Closing manager was like a child in a man's body. He never took anything seriously and always got noticeably stressed out at night. My co-workers were pretty much the same as the managers. The hardest part of the job was the hours. Everyone relied too heavily on me to finish EVERYTHING. The most enjoyable part was being able to go home at night

Cons

lack of seriousness, low pay, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement