Arby's

Crew Member18 reviews
Canada18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,322 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

Fun only if you’re apart of the clique

Management has been terrible, full of drama and nobody tries to work unless it’s during a really bad rush, paid breaks and 50% off food is nice, rules are only enforced for people who aren’t apart of the main group, not a terrible place to work or start off at but not a good place to work at long term.

Pros

Paid breaks, Flexible scheduling

Cons

Terrible culture/environment, almost no chance of advancement

Alright

Alright place to work. General manager seems on top of things. It is minimum wage and part time hours so you can’t live off it solely. Fun environment though.

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Terrible place

Literally just the worst place to work ever. Management gives the schedule a day in advance and doesn’t listen to your availability. They also have always been short staffed and have never gotten to hire anyone new for years because they always end up quitting because of our management problems. Just sad honestly

Idk what else to say

Was good to put on my resume for work experience but overall my few months at Arby's were pretty terrible. So much interpersonal drama among employees and even managers.

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Inconsistent Management, Lack of Hours, Long Shifts, Lack of Covid-19 Regulation Enforcement

Hello

I love working for this company my boss is super nice have great coworkers also. We are all family and that is why I look forward to going to work everyday.

very stressful place to work

toxic managers, no breaks and super judgemental place to work. In overall it was a good place to work and get lots of customer service skills, lunch rush and supper rush were super busy

Fun place to work at

Early morning preparing all the supplies needed for the day. cleaning when you can.be friendly at all times. always keep your work area clean. sweep the floor

Fun place to work

The environment was always pleasant and nothing too crazy every happened while working. The best was talking and learning from the staff about any aspect of work or outside of work.

Productive workplace, usually run well.

Productive workplace, but no air conditioning so it is uncomfortable. Managers work well and keep employees efficient. The worst part of the job is the deep fryer. It burns the arms and makes the workplace very hot.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

Little breaks.

Workplace

Arby`s was a very enjoyable place to work. Management was always helpful and understanding. Stress was reduced as much as possible increasing crew satisfaction.

Bad management team

Head office told our store manager to cut hours and she hired 6 people just after that. You can be given no shifts for a long period of time for no reason. Some get one shift in two months

loved it

worked here for my first job. it was amazing. i absolutely enjoyed working here. management was great. hours were great. can move up fast at arbys. would definitely recommend.

slow workplace

Management is a mess. Workplace is a mess. workplace was hit and miss depending who your manager was that day. a typical day was slow and dragged on a 3 hour shift was considered normal.

Pros

nothing

Cons

hours were terrible

Not a good place to work

Arby's is no longing in Medicine Hat. Probably for a good reason too, the owner is sexist. As well as cheap, would have multiple phone calls from collection agencies.

Productive business

Busy workplace. All various type of customer's visited especially senior and retired citizen. Awesome place. Learned to be flexible enough. Lifted and carried heavy items.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

4 hours Part-time

Fun and Friendly work environment

Arby's was a really great place to work. There were a lot of regular customers which always made my day better. The manager's were friendly and made my shift go by faster. Being a cashier I had a lot of interaction with customers and I had a lot to do. I had to make sure that the customers were taken care of and that the restaurant was clean.

Pros

Friendly managers, discount on food

Cons

weird hours, no benefits

A lot of prep to do for the next day, a lot of time management. Co-workers are very friendly

Pros

Good coworkers

Cons

Every employee was very friendly which created a pleasant environment. Going to work was always a pleasure.

A typical day didn't vary very much, I was backline, so I would prepare meals for the majority of the shift, and clean when needed. Sometimes I would work til close, so I would do those duties as well. Some managers were strict, others were not, but they were always fair and made sure to get the job done in a timely manner. My co-workers were easily the best part about working at Arby's, it rough days a lot more doable and in some cases, enjoyable.

Pros

Good location, a worthwhile experience, and discount on food.

Cons

Short shifts, usually 3 hours long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement