Arby's

Orillia, ON6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,314 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

Interesting Staff

My time at Arby's was very interesting. Had to do more babysitting then anything, but if I had a good group the day went well. Staying on top of things such as roasts could be difficult on busy days.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

working to cover other managers

Not so great

This place has its ups and downs, for the most part the staff was good but the management has some less desirable qualities and it would help if they got some benefits.

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Poor management

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Bad management team

Head office told our store manager to cut hours and she hired 6 people just after that. You can be given no shifts for a long period of time for no reason. Some get one shift in two months

it was a fast paced job with nice coworkers and some good mangrers

i liked the food that they served at the establishment as well as the specials they would bring in every month. It was always fun to go and eat there after work

a typical day at work

A typical work day at Arbys would consist on arriving 10 mins before your shift starts, to either be in uniform or change when getting there. You have to be on the floor 5 mins before your shift starts. Once on the floor the floor manager would let you know where you are and what your duties are for the shift. For instants say I'm on Drive thru my manager would then have my name on that cash register there for i am reliable. Although you make think running orders and taking orders is all i have to do mean while i have to stock, clean help assist front when needed. there are many duties to be done. You are always helping co-workers when needed, doing what you know and constantly learning knew things. The hardest part of the job would have been having such little time in a day, although you could be swamped with orders you have to manage your time to complete your other tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job would have been at the end of every shift knowing what i accomplished and how hard i worked.

Pros

co-workers, discount, good management

Cons

lots of standing, constantly moving

Great first job

Short hoursgood amount of daysflexible for schoolinggood social environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement