Arby's

Arby's Employee Reviews in Niagara Falls, ON

Niagara Falls, ON4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,322 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

Very neat and well ran bussiness

Can be dead at times with a big rush to follow. I learned people skill i.e. How do deal with customers. Management is very understanding. Co-workers, for the most part, helped me out when I needed it. The hardest part of the job for me was memorizing the menu. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing good service for a variety of people.

Pros

Free lunched

Cons

Little hours

Terrible place to work

Management was extremely rude and was always looking over you shoulder. Not organized what so ever, no one stayed in there designated areas and things were usually very stressful during rush hour.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

Rude and inconsiderate management

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

didnt really like it there

the coworkers were okay, good people. someone stole my hat when i was working and the manager didnt do anything about it then the kid wore it to work the following day and didnt do anything about it, hours of work were only 3-5 hours.

Loved working there as well . It was fast paced

I would start the day by getting things portioned for the sandwiches get the meat in the ovens to cook . Used slicer for cutting lettuce , tomatos, onions, I always worked the counter serving costumers. The hardest part of the job was cleaning all the slicers. They had a very good management. The best pat of the job was serving the costumers. I left that job to go and work for the Marriott.

Pros

discounts on price of the food while working

Cons

can't think of anything at this time .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement