Arby's

Arby's Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

Moncton, NB8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,314 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

I had fun while I worked there but I also did my job

Working there felt awkward sometimes depends who I was around,some of us just clicked better then others,they weren’t bossy they didn’t even have to ask me to do certain things unless there was no customers then they would try to find something for me to do,I like being on the go and moving,I don’t like a boring job,I really hope I can find a job I like soon

Pros

Discount

Cons

I wasn’t good enough for them

Poor Management

Supervisors aren’t paid enough for the amount of stress they go through. Frontline isn’t treated well. Management ignores most requests about hours. Slow paced and fast paced at times, almost always understaffed, and most certainly full of drama.

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

amazing work place

i worked here for almost 1 year, i left this work place because i found that there was a lot of drama and i didn't like it, i also wasn't really getting the hours i was hoping to. but overall this workplace was amazing with awesome managers and supervisors!!

An overall decent place

Overall a great place to be to gain experience if you have never worked. Pays minimum wage just like everywhere else. Great teamwork as well a positive environment.

Pros

Always hiring

Cons

Mostly Part-time work

Productive place to work

Arby's was a great job for someone just coming out of high school. I learned how to interact with customers and work under pressure. I would suggest this as a first job for anybody.

bad managment

the manager was very rude. it was a mess in there. i didnt like working for arbys at all. i dont think id ever work for arbys again unless they have a new better manager.

Great place to work for a first job

Typical day: Take orders on cash or in drive-thru, run orders, cook on fryers, make sandwiches backline, prepare deposits, delegate tasks, count cashes Skills learned: Customer service, management Management: Good Co-workers: Very nice Hardest part of job: Customer complaints Most enjoyable part of job: Rushes

Shift Supervisor

Responsible for Supervising 5 -7 workers. Daily Reports, and Cleaning duties were completed daily, and sometimes hourly. Cooking and kitchen work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement