Arby's

Lethbridge, AB7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,316 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

good place to work

easy to work with staff and friendly environment for work. learned lots of life lessons and gained many experiences due to the customers, staff and general inquiries.

Meh

It was stressful and I was treated unfair but the other foreign workers were treated better then I was and I wasn't taken seriously which really sucked

Pros

10% discount

Cons

Rude staff, racist treatment

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Great co workers terrible managment

I miss the co workers and the nice customers, but managment was terrible. When your hours get cut from about 38 to 5 a week that is the treatment I received from working there.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Managment

Nice workplace

The working condition is nice. However, there is limited opportunity for advancement since the organization have high level of employee supply whereas low level of job supply.

It's a good temp job but don't stay to long.

So I will start off by saying I love the staff, My supervisor and customers. It was good in the beginning yet turned sour with in year. I will admit I should have left sooner but I felt that I should give it my all first. Things that never changed was the equipment that all ways seemed to break from exposed wires to gas leaking ovens. I was mortified at how the boss took advantage of my trusting nature. He taught me how to clean in deep fryers. I used floor cleaner a green scruby and water. He didn't even bother telling me that there was safety items. I would totally understand yet he failed to even get me a face mask or and oil apron but he did go and grab heat resistant gloves from a store near bye. You are never doing anything right in his eyes he will tell you. He just won't help you improve what your doing wrong! If you are looking for a pay cheque then this is one of the many places out there.

Pros

Co-Workers

Cons

No proper safety equipment so far, no direct deposit, A boss who will take you to the walk-in frige to yell at you, a hectic/negative work environment, high employee turnover, no benefits.

Good job, with a cooperative team, and fast paced work

Nice working atmosphere, good coo-workers. Difficult to take time off. Minimum wage at the time. Manager was away during my time of employment, was substituted by his son a supervisor.

Pros

50% off a meal

Cons

Difficult to take time off

Stressful, over-dependent workplace

Most of my shifts started at 3 or 5 and went until 11. Throughout each shift, I had to prepare food, run the cash register, clean, and assist customers with their every need. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know. Management wasn't exactly my idea of the perfect team. The opening manager had a low work ethic. She did a minimal amount of work, and instead talked about games all day. The Closing manager was like a child in a man's body. He never took anything seriously and always got noticeably stressed out at night. My co-workers were pretty much the same as the managers. The hardest part of the job was the hours. Everyone relied too heavily on me to finish EVERYTHING. The most enjoyable part was being able to go home at night

Cons

lack of seriousness, low pay, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement