Arby's

Cambridge, ON3 reviews

3.1Job security & advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,322 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

Unorganized, minimum wage pay even for managers.

I worked at Arbys for 4 years, and have been promoted from crew member to team leader to trainer and finally to shift manager, with all those promotions I was still only making $10.75 an hour! I was scheduled to close the store and then open the very next day many many times. Because the store manager and the other 2 shift managers were family and had family functions to attend there were a few days where I was the only manager in store, working from 8am - 11pm or 12am.

Pros

crew members got 50% off food and managers got free food

Cons

Unorganized and poor employee appreciation.

fun place to work

was able to get along with all staff. managers were great to work with. did all the prep work for the day and enjoyed it. was tough some times to keep up with the volume of customers some days but it was all good. seen a lot of return customers.

Pros

good staff

Cons

not enough hours

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

typical fast food work, unstable managment.

An average day would be starting my shift stocking the kitchen with different ingredients like sauces, vegatables, etc. Then as the day went on I would be preparing food and cleaning or stocking in between. This eviroment needs you to be able to be reliable under pressure and be an effective multitasker and while working at Arby's i've learned these skills. The Management here needs work because of issues in shift management sometimes not receiving a shift two weeks in a row, this definately needs work! The hardest part of this job is trying to adapt to this kind of fast paced enviroment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement