Arby's

Ajax, ON3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,322 reviews
foodsandwichrushrestaurantcleaningshiftmanagerfast

Fun, Productive, Lots of opportunity

While working at Arbys I learned very many useful skills. I started as a cashier and over the years I have worked hard to earn my management position. I am very reliable seeing as I live very close and am always on time. The staff there is great. Everyone always works together as a team to get any job done. 2 years ago we lost a big part of our operating system ( the screens to tell you what order is what). Since then we have all adapted to working without it, and worked together so everything can run smoothly and efficiently. That is probably the hardest part of the job is working without the system. On May 28th, 2015 I received sad news that as of Sunday June 21st 2015 the store will be permanently closing due to the expiry/ termination of the lease.

Part-time review

Typical day was preparing food, taking orders, and cleaning. Learned to deal with customers and coworkers. My management was not the kind I would have liked for my first/only job due to verbal harassment and workplace harassment, hence the reason I left. Hardest part about the job was during rushes and being under staff. The most enjoyable part about the job was communicating and interacting with customers. Making a customer smile and laugh is always a positive for myself.

Pros

Customer interaction, friendly co-workers

Cons

Unreliable hours, bad management

Insights into Arby's

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Fun workplace

this was my second job and i liked it a lot and also it was close to home so i had no problem getting to work and the co-workers were very friendly and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement