Arby's
Happiness score is 47 out of 100

Arby's Employee Reviews

Found 233 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,709 reviews

Alright

Alright place to work. General manager seems on top of things. It is minimum wage and part time hours so you can’t live off it solely. Fun environment though.

Terrible place

Literally just the worst place to work ever. Management gives the schedule a day in advance and doesn’t listen to your availability. They also have always been short staffed and have never gotten to hire anyone new for years because they always end up quitting because of our management problems. Just sad honestly

Difficult environment to thrive in

My main issue with this company is the management and amount of needless drama and gossiping. Although one or two managers are great people, the rest are hard to work with, tend to smack talk and say awful things about employees and customers. Although the pay is good and many of the people working there are very nice, the unprofessional environment really takes away from it.

Pros

Fair sallary, flexible hours

Cons

Long hours, unprofessional environment

Fun place to work

I would start at 8 am by baking potatoes, getting the restaurant ready for the day ahead, I learned how to become an assistant manager, the hardest part of the job was standing for 8 hours, and the most enjoyable part of the job was all my great co-workers.

Terrible place to work

Management was extremely rude and was always looking over you shoulder. Not organized what so ever, no one stayed in there designated areas and things were usually very stressful during rush hour.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

Rude and inconsiderate management

Was a fun atmosphere. Quickly changed.

I really enjoyed working at Arby's before insane accusations. I have never stolen from any one much less Arby's. I had cancer and needed a little bit to finish my treatment. I was assured my job was there when I was done. When I was ready to comeback I was advised that someone else took my position and I wasn't needed.

Pros

Half price meals

Cons

Bad management

Idk what else to say

Was good to put on my resume for work experience but overall my few months at Arby's were pretty terrible. So much interpersonal drama among employees and even managers.

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Inconsistent Management, Lack of Hours, Long Shifts, Lack of Covid-19 Regulation Enforcement

Very stressful and cut throat

All managers are on a different page. Nothing is consistent. A lot of playing like its party time not work time. The worst work environment I've seen.

I had fun while I worked there but I also did my job

Working there felt awkward sometimes depends who I was around,some of us just clicked better then others,they weren’t bossy they didn’t even have to ask me to do certain things unless there was no customers then they would try to find something for me to do,I like being on the go and moving,I don’t like a boring job,I really hope I can find a job I like soon

Pros

Discount

Cons

I wasn’t good enough for them

Fun workplace

good staff, simple training. workload can be fast-paced, but not too stressful with a helpful staff. convenient tasks and helpful/useful job experience!

Good workplace with good people.

This was a good place to work, and it certainly taught me a lot about working under pressure and operating a cash register. I am very thankful for the opportunity I had to work there.

Fun and learning workplace

Sometime it's busy and sometime slow. But I learn lots of things while working there. I learn management skills. I manage staff during my shift. There is nothing that I found hard while working with them.

Working with customers is the best

I really enjoy working at Arby’s it’s a family owned company and definitely feel like a part of that family. I feel appreciated for the work I do. Great place to work.

unproductive

unproductive it was bad management wasn't serrious the whole place was always a mess nd the workers there never did anything or take their job seriously

Hello

I love working for this company my boss is super nice have great coworkers also. We are all family and that is why I look forward to going to work everyday.

Great work atmosphere, and supportive team

My experience working at Arby's has been great for perfecting my customer service technique, so much so that it comes second nature to me, the pace here is comparable to a dine in restaurant, same lunch and dinner rush times though, Sunday through Tuesday tends to be slower. The franchisee is an eclectic leader and incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about Arby's which creates a dedicated work environment. The motto here is to help your coworker so you never feel as if youre left on your own but you are given enough space to prove yourself once its earned. Its honestly a family like atmosphere that I didn't expect from a fast food chain so it enjoyable to work with the other employees and managers. I really enjoy my time here.

Productive, positive, friendly work environment

The most positive things about working at Arby’s are the customers and staff. I love working and meeting people. It is a fast paced company which I like. And the manager and supervisor are very knowledgeable and friendly.

very stressful place to work

toxic managers, no breaks and super judgemental place to work. In overall it was a good place to work and get lots of customer service skills, lunch rush and supper rush were super busy

Best place

Best employer. Very friendly environment and staff. Best place to work at. Had a very good experience working at Arby's. Very clean restaurant. Well maintained.

Fun place to work at

Early morning preparing all the supplies needed for the day. cleaning when you can.be friendly at all times. always keep your work area clean. sweep the floor

Slow-paced

I found working for Arby's to be a little to easy and kinda boring. At the peek times we would have anywhere from 50 - 60 people. Then the rest of the time it was really slow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5K