Arby's
Happiness score is 51 out of 100

Arby's

Arby's Employee Review

What you'd expect, but not as bad.

It's really what you'd expect from a job of this type if you've had one before. But it isn't quite AS bad as some of the competitors. If you're looking for a restaurant job that isn't as chaotic as some of the rest, this is for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun atmosphere, meet lots of great people

Arby's is a good first job because you don't have to have experience going in. The people you meet there are really great, so welcoming. Unfortunately there isn't much room for advancement, just management, and no annual raises or anything. There is talk of changing wages in the near future but that is yet to be seen.
Same role

Very stressful and cut throat

All managers are on a different page. Nothing is consistent. A lot of playing like its party time not work time. The worst work environment I've seen.
Same location

Great work atmosphere, and supportive team

My experience working at Arby's has been great for perfecting my customer service technique, so much so that it comes second nature to me, the pace here is comparable to a dine in restaurant, same lunch and dinner rush times though, Sunday through Tuesday tends to be slower. The franchisee is an eclectic leader and incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about Arby's which creates a dedicated work environment. The motto here is to help your coworker so you never feel as if youre left on your own but you are given enough space to prove yourself once its earned. Its honestly a family like atmosphere that I didn't expect from a fast food chain so it enjoyable to work with the other employees and managers. I really enjoy my time here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Arby's with

• Arby's
  • What you'd expect, but not as bad.