ARBOR TRACE Employee Review

I have worked at better places
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN28 April 2017
They expect you to work all the time and they change policies to suit them when needed. Working short a lot. Mandatory OT. Not Professional at times. Management is not fair, they have their picks. Always busy and fast pace. Always asking you to work on your days off. Nurse to Pt. ratio was too much at times. Low pay for the work. Frequent in-services and counting against you if you don't show as an absence of a third of a point. Like working with a lot of the coworkers. I really enjoyed taking care of the Resident's there but the work load was so heavy that I feel that you could not give them the time that they deserve. Nurse/CNA turn over is poor. Not a place that seems to keep employees.
Pros
weekly pay. nice facility
Cons
changing policies to suit mangement needs. Nurse/Pt. ratio

Other ARBOR TRACE Employee Reviews

Good place and company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA14 August 2019
Tenants are well taken care of. Pay is decent. I worked there back in 2017 and I would again but not as a tech. Small property. Pool was maintained by maintenance.
Work at AT
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Richmond, IN27 March 2019
I love to interact with the patients. I t seems that all EFCs have issues with staffing turnovers. A days work includes medication pass, wound care, assistance with ADLs, and charting on all of the above.
Pros
patient interaction
Cons
staffing turnover