Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative27 reviews
Canada27 reviews
-Having a stadium fill with screaming fans
-Don't take time for granted

-Consistent

-Very multi-culture

-Going into work sick knowing I won't have full energy

-Seeing the smile on guest/customer faces as the walked away
They're extremely cheap, example: Rather than have maintenance for something for lets say $100 once a year, they'd rather have it break completely every 4 and then it costs $1500 to replace and they have to cut down on work hours for the next week or two. Every manager I had was there barely fit too be in charge of 1 person never mind about 11.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful Poor managment Cheap company
Great company to work for. Lots of opportunities great management great colleagues. Great hours at the location I worked. Clean kitchen management has your back
Since l work at Aramark,l found out that everybody who work there was didn’t trust each other,and some people who work at office most likely to lie to people!
No career advancement
No management

no salary advancement

Benefits are good,

advice to company please give replies to regular hourly employees and give chance to a people who are eligible for career advancement and are more qqualified
Very fun quick pace job to be at, customers were sometimes tough but always ended up being happy when their order was made fast yet correct. Steady work scheulde was also a great perk.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
flight delays
Management is terrible. No wonder they cant keep staff. Not accordindating to family life . They treat u very poorly . It is a thankless job. Stay away
learned how to be punctual, organized and creative with what I had. I enjoyed the staff the most, they were fun, and enjoyable to be around. Was also enjoyable to be around the customers.
Was unaware of my start date until the day before. Orientation was very unorganized, missing paperwork and did not start or finish on time. The training I was provided was minimal and I had to figure most things out for myself.
A very good entry level experience in customer service. The managerial staff was very helpful in teaching fundamental customer service skills (patience, tactfulness, attentiveness, empathy). The work place was easy to adjust to, and provided plenty opportunities to experience constructive pressure (time constraints, work reviews).
Pros
Flexible hours, Well run business
Cons
No opportunity for managerial experience
I learned:
- to prioritize my calls

- dealing with difficult customers

Hardest part of the job:

- overnight routes, being away from family

Most enjoyable part of the job:

- driving

- dealing with customers
Pros
Driving, Customers
Cons
Away from family on overnight route days
If you want to be treated respectfully, with dignity and compassion this is not the place for you. The pay for supervisors is $20/hour with no tip out or commission and managers make only $58,000-$64,000 in their pay band. They do not respect nor care about their employees.
Pros
Cons
Pay, treatment, value
complicated job environment requiring much multitasking. The team members are great. We all worked hand in hand with each other especially when it concerned shift coverage.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not the best environment. staff were not cooperative, management was not in place, supervisors played the favourites game
Long days, hard on our feet, very demanding job at times but also rewarding to.
Working for Penny and Van at Aramark in Suffield was a pleasure. They are both amazing bosses, and would for for them again any day.
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
Not enough employees
The company was really very nice and flexible and we had lots of training on job. I learnt lots of new and different things. The staff were really very kind and helpful. It was a very good experienced and I enjoyed working at Tim Hortons.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Had to wash Huge greesy utensils.
great place to work, lots and lots of people that work they're. you get to make your hours and have a lot of flexibility. A lot of younger people work so that socializing with others isnt that hard
Pros
free breakfast on sundays
Cons
work is not everyday
Before we start our fun and busy day. The Director, Managers, supervisors and chefs gather us (the workers) for meeting. To remind us about the government Health and Safety Regulations;
how to cope up with stressful situation by a positive attitude especially in dealing with customers.

As far as i am concern, there's no such a difficult job if I love my job and have a positive attitude.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
I always handled cash flow and electronic transactions.
I learned about the company`s products and services to understand their industry, business, and market footprint

Made clients feel valued, welcomed and accepted

Made client’s experience as enjoyable as possible

Understood the mindset of a client by identifying ordering patterns and beverage preferences

Maintained a professional manner when interacting with clients
worked as a Call Center representative at Aramark Vancouver.My duties were to take calls from hospitals and delegate tasks to respective housekeepers follow up with the supervisors to Log work orders received by emails. I learned to multi task with high volume of calls, i enjoyed my job everybody was helpful and friendly.
Aramark has been a key part of my career as it taught me how time management and patience is a key skill in amending an individuals. The management is very successful in maintaining a cheerful workplace, while maintaining efficiency. The job was pretty easy as long as the work environment was enjoyable. I had to take a medical leave so I had to quit the job or else I still would have been working at Aramark.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Salary to low compared to the effort