Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

productive and collaborative workplace
The work place is full of positive coworkers and the managers respect everybody. The bad thing is we dont get enough hours as a part time and being afull time is out of question
flexible hours, great coworkers
Work would consist with opening duties, inventory, food prep, cooking and customer service
*I have learned how to work with a team in a fast paced environment

*I have learned how to service customers efficiently, and quickly

*hardest part of the job heavy lifting, keeping store spotless.

*Working with great staff was very enjoyable part of the job
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
productive
Normal day; stable most of the time. Poor Management and poor teaching. The work place is diversified . Poor communication. work independently, without lot of supervision
Pros
birthay celebration
Cons
Far
fun
A typical day at work consist of 8 hours.
It depends on how busy it is, but when it gets busy you should be prepared.

very easy job.

flexible schedule.
great job
the management there are hard working and very helpful. I learned a lot about managing people. hard part about job is dealing with csr.
Pros
good people
Cons
Schedule is flexible and professional working environment
I simply love working at Aramark. High pressure in the weekend to train my skills and my mind when there are over 40,000 people in the stadium. I am lucky to be in the store where everybody worked really hard to serve hungry customers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, good pay
Cons
Quite far from my house
Great place
Pros: Great work experience for students enrolled in school. Energetic environment and great place to work. Individuals who like sports and who are fans of the Toronto Bluejays will like the environment.
My typical day at work
My day was enjoyable - the multicultural atmosphere - the staff unity - the management organisation.

Work was pleasure - and when you enjoy what you do, it is no longer work - it is fun.

My hardest part of the job was to find replacements for staff that were ill or couldn't make it to work for some reason. Even though everyone was cross-trained, I had problems due to the union seniority issue.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the client satisfaction and staff acceptance of me.
Pros
Parking - good food - gym facility
Cons
Driving to work in the snow.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aramark?
Good place to work, everyone is treated equally
I worked at the head office and being an Admin person I was the first point of contact. My day use to start with managers requesting for Special Pay notice because some of our employees did not get paid. I believe that all employees are entitled for their salary. Sometime I also receive request for booking flight, hotel reservation or there could be some grievances. I would always have request from Tim Hortons or Pizza Pizza or Subway requesting their documents. In addition to regular office work.

I learned to prioritize your work

Aramark is a big company, we have different line of business and we all worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job is during month end, when you have to reconcile all accounts, and have to work a couple of evenings till 8 or 8.30 pm to make sure everything is correct.

Enjoyable part - We use to get free lunches
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours during month end
Business created to scam children
0/10 not gr8 m8
got p8d good w8g but so sad

Now i has crippling depression

and I drinking bleache

i buy new mansion and now i crippling debt
There a great people who work there
everyone at the Rogers Centre tries there hardest to provide excellent service for the customers and ensure that the customers be served with a smile.
Pros
Staff appreciation every Sunday ( free breakfast)
Cons
pay is biweekly, you work when the Blue jays work or when there is an event
Great workplace if you love social interactions and baseball gossip.
I have been here for almost two seasons now. The management is sub par, the staff underqualified and the job sometimes very cumbersome where the experienced have to pick the slack for the unwilling and the stand arounders.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Underqualified staff
Not a good Place to Advance the career
Unfortunately Not a good Place to Advance the career, promotions or raises , no bonuses or recognition, very fishy with payroll, no benefits to speak of...
not a progressive company
I have worked here for almost 2 years. The senior leadership is weak and the direction of the company seems to be lacking. I am concerned they are getting left in the dust by the competitors. They need to change the way they operate otherwise our division is going to obsolete in 10 years.
fun and busy place
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
Pros
paid break time
Cons
high salary
it was fun
the people there were nice but some of them were really mean to the new people and sometimes wouldn't give me break even if i worked an 8 hour
Pros
free lunches
Cons
mean staff
great place for young people to work at
great place to work, lots and lots of people that work they're. you get to make your hours and have a lot of flexibility. A lot of younger people work so that socializing with others isnt that hard
Pros
free breakfast on sundays
Cons
work is not everyday
Good Co Worker
-Terrible Management
-No benefit

-Manager refused to look at the huge unreasonable deduction in the pay cheque.

-They always put less people working.
Very fun place to work
The level of professionalism at Aramark was high. The vast majority of workers are incredibly supportive Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long working hours
As a cashier or frontline team member is very tough.You have to be flexible and have good attitude to your co- workers.These kind of job i learned a lot.Customer service is the best,I enjoy serving customer everyday in my workplace.i have fun doing my work.
Pros
exceptional
Cons
8 hrs.
Coupons for events and food for productive employees
The job was very easy and it was a warm friendly environment. I had a good relationship with my supervisor's.

The most difficult part of the job was getting to work on weekends and holidays when transit is slower due to the limited schedule. And road closures for other events in the downtown core.

The most enjoyable part of the job was as a productive employee i would get tickets to events. And discounts on food and merchandise. And meet a lot of famous people.
Pros
Vouchers for events and food
Cons
Inconsistent schedule. More work in summer less in Winter