Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Found 116 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,414 reviews

Rogers Place

Managment was RUDE Human resources lady talked down to staff. Enjoyed working with my feloow beer/food vendors. Felt like I was only there as a person that made the company money not like a valued employee

Pros

free Oilers games concerts ect

They give you the hours of work very few just because you are from different that the supervisor.

The supervisors are from the same culture if you are not they give a lot of hours to the employees from their own culture, for others just they give you like 3 or 6 hours a week, who can live with that? The director did tell me because I have the worst permit allowed for the government. They change the director and I did ask the new one the same question his answer was, "because of the rules" when I finally was able to work off-campus I read in the task of Aramark's supervisor, they must decide the shift for each one of the team, not rules. That was awful. So, I did decide never to work again in that lier company.

Pros

Cons

Descitions, director, manager, supervisors, etcetera

Aramark has been a great employer

With so many different divisions and job sites, it is hard to rate this company as a whole. I though, always loved my job here. You know it's a good company when after ten years with them you still do not have anything bad to say.

Pros

Work life balanc

Fun and enjoyable

I learned to work in a fast-paced environment and some social skills. The place was clean, management was extremely good. The hard part was working in a fast-pace. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the different coworkers.

Fun place to work with a great grup of people

I enjoy working at Rogers Place, the culture is friendly yet professionalism is very important. I have learned how to work in a fast paced environment.

Productive and fun atmosphere

A typical day for me is: clock in go up to my portable, counting of the beer and pop. Make sure all the counts are accurate. Set up cash register- count money to make sure it is all there. Wipe down the stand and get ready for customers. I have 2 cooks who prepare the food. They are great people to work for. Sometimes we get very busy. The only way to handle this is to keep calm and happy and process the orders as best as you can.The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. They have great sense of humour. Lots of fun.

Terrible

Horrible place to work , the boss is a bigot and despises white people. The benefits are mandatory . And the people are very rude . You don't need any skills to work here . It's a horrible job .

very fast pace but good team work

early start meet lots of people from different back rounds very diverse but everyone pulls the team together. The hardest part is there is not enough people to do all the task at hand.

Single person or short term work

Fair but worked event at rogers place. Inconsistent hours, hard to count on a given income. Between 2 to 6 shifts per week depending on concerts and hockey schedual.

Great Company

Just be you and work hard and the rewards come. And your hard work is noticed and you get feed back which is awesome. The staff are great teachers, the company may seem very strict but is shows in the employees and management that its worth the rules being followed and that you go by company standards.

Jobs at Aramark

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

fun workplace especially when they have a concert

it is a great environment especially for students, friendly people and management is very understanding. They sell decent food in the crew room for only $5.

Great Company

Learned so much working for this company. Really grew as a person and as a Chef. Worked under an amazing Chef/Mentor who taught me So much and took the time to teach and really push me to challenge myself. Will never forget that part of my Life or the people, Chefs/co-workers I met along the way. Would go back in a heart beat.

Ok

It’s an ok ish place.. maybe it was just the head honchos but they weren’t very friendly Nothing fancy.. multi facet company.. not one I would go back too

Loved wrking for Aramark

Was a great place to work.Great staff . Great hours. Learned a lot.Would recomend this company.. Please check out a job there. I totally enjoyed working there.Very good training and organized.

Aramark

Management is great, coworkers are awesome. The interview process was in a group setting with about 4+ other candidates and 1 interviewer. Working with the company is great I really enjoy it.

Poor

Poor management Poor environment Heavy working and heavy lifting Not respect for staffs and the only thinks they care just saving the money Really sorry for Canada to let growth this company

N/a

Fast paced Always on your feet Customer oriented Fun and energetic enviroment Made me feel like my co workers are like family considering how much time we spend together during hockey season. Almost need another job to secure living and making sure bills are paid on time, but overall ive been working there since they opened and I would never quit. The hardest part of the job is trying to follow protocol and ensuring the safety of patrons and being able to tell when enough is enough for any intoxicated person in the facilities.

excelent

everyone is friendly. safe location. managed well. safety oriented company. happy workplace.

Big Bullies

This company staffs the biggest bunch of corporate slave drivers. The lower management team feels the sting of corporate neglect. They offer little support for their smaller locations, and then heavily criticize and discipline during annual visits. Combined with the low pay and the feeling that you will never amount to a higher position or pay leaves you anxious and angry at the end of a work day.

Pros

Free pop

Cons

Low pay, rude management, lack of managerial support

Cleaner

Since I start work with Aramark I learn a lot of things communicate with co-workers, manager, supervisor with the other stuff and also some co-workers are very experienced workers so I learn from them a lot... I'm hard worker!

hard work and a lot of walking

the job is easy to do but just a lot of constant movement. Its highly organized so the jib is comfortable not just for veteran employees but also fo the newly employed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5K