Aquilini Group

Aquilini Group Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
won't fix broken camera's,old/aged electrical,leaking roof,bad heat loop lines ready to fail,place is a joke!
bad organization in general low morale

nobody cares screw this shitshow!
Pros
Cons
owner are a joke, managers under them useless........
There are some top notch people working at Aquilini Group. VPs are easy going and approachable - they help navigate and be successful in your job purpose. Ownership is more formal and limited interaction with staff. Lots of business activity and see company's appetite to improve as an employer.

PROS: people, job scope, free downtown parking, growth potential with other business divisions

CONS: Suspension of concerts, hockey games, events, gym, and other perks due to COVID-19, business formal dress code
It seems odd that this company advertises that they're had their ANNUAL Townhall Meeting. Yet I worked here in 2016, 201, 2018 and 2019 and never once did they discuss “Career Development, Importance of Site Safety, and Core Values”. This is a lie … For anyone thinking that this is maybe an excellent company to work for…. There are many issues that are hidden and things that are done unethically. Touch base with any past employee, lawyers, vendors, clients - they will tell you the “misbehaviour” by executives/senior managers/directors/construction staff and the men in the company that do inappropriate things.

In one situation I had a family member pass away. The day after the HR team was calling to request for one day pay owing as I took 5 days off to plan a funeral and we were only given 4 days off. So one day payment they requested. I guess the company needs the money badly. Its funny that even though I worked extra hours for many years and contributed $400k to sales in a short time it would be okay…. I guess not. However, I see other people not paid for expenses. The company owes me approx. $545 in expenses. I haven't seen a cent.

There is a lot of bullying in the workplace that happens. The senior managers turn a blind eye and sometimes are the ones who bully. The owners do nothing as they don't invest their time in this side of the business. If they opened their eyes to see what has happened to all the staff in the past and reason maybe they wouldn't have a bad rapport in the industry. Ask any lawyer about the lawsuits and harassment cases. Justice will be served
 - more...
Pros
free food and coffee
Cons
see comments
The company is great for students to learn accounting but be prepared to be overworked. Staff is very overworked and the management team pays staff very poorly. I only recommend for experience. No growth at this company.
Terrible people to work for - they don’t care about their staff. The bottom line is money and you are completely dispensable. Morale is low, the office space is a joke, the men are misogynistic pigs.
Pros
Tickets & coffee in the office
Cons
Everything listed in the review
You can get some hockey tickets and left over food from meetings. You will definitely work overtime hours. Its hard if you are salaried employee. There is a lot of turnover with employees. If you talk to past employees, they will give you a idea of the culture.
Awful company does not care about staff only money.Awful company does not care about staff only money. This is all they care about days at work are yelling and un organized scattered. Workplace is dirty should not pass health inspection. Terrible place to work
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Aquilini Group?