Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

Great safety culture, advancement and training.

biggest focus is safety. the shop, procedures, training, certifications and management is truly focused on advancement to the safety culture of today's world. management and owners are fantastic and have great vision. if you are flexible to get the job done they are flexible to your life. the most enjoyable thing about my position is meeting all the people on job sites, getting the job done quickly and smoothly for them and the responses we receive when completed. hardest part of the job, is something the company cant control weather and environment. it can get wet, cold, muddy, wild life etc. you may have to travel long distances and be gone for a while. for myself that isn't an issue because I am able to do so without causing life issues. but the company understands and we are well taken care of. I enjoy every moment of my employment at the Sudbury branch.

Pros

growth, safety, advancement, training, certifiction.

Cons

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!

Hard, Repetitive. Room for advancment

It is a good company in a competitive field. Hard work with a lot of potentially repetitive strain on the body. Required heavy lifting, multi tasking, and adhering to strict deadlines. The company also may suffer from erratic leadership from time to time. Despite the downsides, due to the nature of the work the company has a somewhat high turn around which means that they value loyalty. Room for advancement and generous pay increases as the company is very much growing.

Worst Company Culture Experience

- want to establish 10 hour work days (7am - 5:30pm) and only allow 30 mins of lunch break. - Will lead you to believe that 10 hour work days are demanded by law for this particular field, but no other employee has a 10 hour contract. - HR does not know how to properly treat its employees. Telling your employees to "Only speak English" when they're having a private conversation in an informal setting that you walked into is not correct and highly discriminatory. - Job security is not a possibility in this company - high turn over rate

Fast pace environment with supportive colleagues

Aquatech is a leading provider of Equipment, installation, operation, and engineering of all things involving the movement of fluid: sewer bypass, Dewatering, flood response, mine pond cleaning, etc. Working at Aquatech is a nonstop learning curve. You find yourself quickly getting immersed in the pace, the culture, and the quick adaption to the industry changes. It’s very exciting! Job Life / Balance: management has a lot of understanding for personal needs. Job Security / Advancement: there are many employees who’ve been with Aquatech since the beginning in 2006. Many young motivated employees find themselves in supervisory or management roles fairly quickly. Merit definitely plays a part. Management: gives you the necessary training/tools and a lot of independence to make you feel trusted and like a true contributor. Job Culture: when there’s an emergency, it’s all hands on deck

Pros

Challenging work environment, adaption to new policies and technologies, compensation

Cons

long hours at times as an emergency response company

Excellent place to work...

When I started with the company I knew nothing of the dewatering business. I have been with the company for under a year and I find every day exciting and challenging, I have learn so much since I started. Aquatech is a safety orientated company, they want to make sure that we all go home safe. They work very hard at making sure we have the training and tools needed to do our job safely. I truly believe that safety comes first and so do they. Job Work / Life Balance - Company is understanding and co-operative to everyone's personal needs Salary - I feel that I paid according to my skills, my performance and my knowledge of the business, and that I am recognized for my hard work Job Security / Advancement - I see many long term employees, this makes me feel comfortable in my job. Management - I find that the management team has a very positive attitude and are easy to talk too. Job Culture - Great safety Culture, has a social committee, good structure. Works hard to make each branch location a place that people want to work at.

Pros

envited all brances to Christmas lunch, because we all a team

A Fast-Paced and A Rewarding Job

Aquatech is a great organization to work at. It is a fun, professional and fast paced environment with a great opportunity for personal growth and advancement. Always aims to be the leader in the industry and encourages staff to grow and develop their skills along the journey. Professional, energetic, driven to succeed and grow team members in all departments thought out all branches, a team that encourages you to accomplish goals you thought were impossible. Compensation and benefits are top of the industry standard with an unbeatable career progression opportunities.

Exciting Environment and Great Team

Aquatech has a motivated team & an exciting, ever-growing & high-paced environment. We are all passionate about what we do and work together to achieve the end result. The work is always challenging and rewarding. A leader in the industry, Aquatech truly cares about what they do and delivering a job well done. The constant innovation and such a great team is so important and allows us to remain the best at what we do!

Pros

training, mentorship, lots of opportunity to grow, team work

Challenging and exciting work atmosphere

Aquatech has a great team atmosphere and culture, where everyone works together and contributes to find solutions on some very challenging projects. It is very well managed company, all about ethical and professional service, where the owners are on the floor and on the site working directly with staff to offer mentorship and guidance. The salary and benefits are excellent, the growth is accelerated for anyone who really wants it and is prepared to put in the effort. I moved up quickly because i was willing to put in the time and effort and was recognized for that, it helped me build a career path even beyond my own expectations. I have seen so many others grow from entry level to senior positions because the owners recognize the effort and get directly involved to help guide what they call their future leaders. It is a really rewarding place to work, where you will be challenged and you will grow if that is what you are looking for.

Pros

atmosphere, accelerated growth, pay and benefits, job security

Official response from Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

7 May 2019
We believe our business grows when the staff feel challenged and respected, guided when they fail, and rewarded when they achieve successes. The organization grows only when the staff does as well. It has been our philosophy at our founding, and it is what has brought us success and growth for both organization and the people today that represent it, and it will be the key to our success tomorrow. Very happy to hear from our team members, experiencing that success and satisfaction, we want them to feel that they get a return for what they invest!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2