Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.

Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc. Management reviews

Clear

Great Place to Work!

Aquatech is truly a great place to work. You are challenged everyday and Managers and Executives, inclusive of the President and CEO truly care about the growth of every employee. Aquatech has given me not just a job, but a career, and has helped me achieve more than I ever thought I could. It is honestly a great place to work and all staff truly support one another and you have a clear sense of purpose.

I don’t recommend this company.

Poor management, negative environment, heavy work load, poor pay. This place is made to fail people. No work life balance. No matter what you do noone ever appreciates. I don’t recommend this company!

Not Recommended

- Bad company culture, and no empathy from management and CEO. - extreme work hours at low pay. ( 50/hours per week, no overtime) - Stressful and demanding. - Lack of organization and aid of help during onboarding

Worst Company Culture Experience

- want to establish 10 hour work days (7am - 5:30pm) and only allow 30 mins of lunch break. - Will lead you to believe that 10 hour work days are demanded by law for this particular field, but no other employee has a 10 hour contract. - HR does not know how to properly treat its employees. Telling your employees to "Only speak English" when they're having a private conversation in an informal setting that you walked into is not correct and highly discriminatory. - Job security is not a possibility in this company - high turn over rate

Productive and Appreciate Employees

I've never worked for a company that valued their employees as much as Aquatech does. The management understands that it is the actual worker performing the day to day routine and rightfully empowers each individual to enact positive change. When this empowerment occurs from the ground up, supported from the top down, it provides for continuous improvement on multiple levels, affording measurable gains to both the individual and enterprise as a whole!

Pros

You can work on different challenging tasks

Productive and Appreciate Employees

Pros

You can work on different challenging tasks

Great Company to Work for

Aquatech has a great team that works together great and pulls different expertise together to create project solutions. The culture is great here especially since a lot of what we do is so unique in the industry. We have work events from Christmas parties to The learning process was quick especially since I came in with a background in the industry. Management has been great - very helpful and understanding as well. The work is very high-paced at times but that's also the most enjoyable part sometimes! Every job is different, and I deal with many accounts so it's a great opportunity for myself.

Great safety culture, advancement and training.

biggest focus is safety. the shop, procedures, training, certifications and management is truly focused on advancement to the safety culture of today's world. management and owners are fantastic and have great vision. if you are flexible to get the job done they are flexible to your life. the most enjoyable thing about my position is meeting all the people on job sites, getting the job done quickly and smoothly for them and the responses we receive when completed. hardest part of the job, is something the company cant control weather and environment. it can get wet, cold, muddy, wild life etc. you may have to travel long distances and be gone for a while. for myself that isn't an issue because I am able to do so without causing life issues. but the company understands and we are well taken care of. I enjoy every moment of my employment at the Sudbury branch.

Pros

growth, safety, advancement, training, certifiction.

Cons

Fast pace environment with supportive colleagues

Aquatech is a leading provider of Equipment, installation, operation, and engineering of all things involving the movement of fluid: sewer bypass, Dewatering, flood response, mine pond cleaning, etc. Working at Aquatech is a nonstop learning curve. You find yourself quickly getting immersed in the pace, the culture, and the quick adaption to the industry changes. It’s very exciting! Job Life / Balance: management has a lot of understanding for personal needs. Job Security / Advancement: there are many employees who’ve been with Aquatech since the beginning in 2006. Many young motivated employees find themselves in supervisory or management roles fairly quickly. Merit definitely plays a part. Management: gives you the necessary training/tools and a lot of independence to make you feel trusted and like a true contributor. Job Culture: when there’s an emergency, it’s all hands on deck

Pros

Challenging work environment, adaption to new policies and technologies, compensation

Cons

long hours at times as an emergency response company

Excellent place to work...

When I started with the company I knew nothing of the dewatering business. I have been with the company for under a year and I find every day exciting and challenging, I have learn so much since I started. Aquatech is a safety orientated company, they want to make sure that we all go home safe. They work very hard at making sure we have the training and tools needed to do our job safely. I truly believe that safety comes first and so do they. Job Work / Life Balance - Company is understanding and co-operative to everyone's personal needs Salary - I feel that I paid according to my skills, my performance and my knowledge of the business, and that I am recognized for my hard work Job Security / Advancement - I see many long term employees, this makes me feel comfortable in my job. Management - I find that the management team has a very positive attitude and are easy to talk too. Job Culture - Great safety Culture, has a social committee, good structure. Works hard to make each branch location a place that people want to work at.

Pros

envited all brances to Christmas lunch, because we all a team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2